Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion

nikkilord1 Offline
nikkilord1

RE: Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion
(19-12-2019 00:46 )iluvcathy Wrote:  According to the schedule Charmine was supposed to be on tonight from 10PM.

It is now 11:44 and there is no sign of her, does anyone know if she has said she won't be on. Or is the schedule wrong again bladewave

These programs still on lol.......
19-12-2019 00:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2019 00:46 )iluvcathy Wrote:  According to the schedule Charmine was supposed to be on tonight from 10PM.

It is now 11:44 and there is no sign of her, does anyone know if she has said she won't be on. Or is the schedule wrong again bladewave

Yeah, I too was waiting for Charmaine. Kept asking Studio via Gallery chat and they said she was due to be on till 2 am from home but they were having trouble with her cam. Nothing more said and a long wait, so I asked the question again where she was and told she cancelled for personal reasons. I questioned the dubious excuse for her non appearance, based on their previous replies,and was told she gave us kisses and apologised and looks forward to seeing us on Friday. As I said to them, that being a day time show on Friday for boys, we want a night show from her for red bloodied men.
PS Wonder if the ever reliable source of Rammyrascal can throw any light on any tweets from her.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2019 14:26 by derekdas.)
19-12-2019 14:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2019 00:48 )nikkilord1 Wrote:  

These programs still on lol.......

They are indeed still on Nikki. Why not give it another try!
19-12-2019 14:29
nikkilord1 Offline
nikkilord1

Money rubbish. Treat you like sh*t. Don't pay you if you don't hit target and got health issues so no thanks lol better on webcam
19-12-2019 14:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Understand what you're saying Nikki. The likes of Faye Rampton, Lucy Gresty and Charmaine still manage to carry on here though, so it must make it worthwhile for them. Nice to have had you pop in, look after yourself and have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year. x
19-12-2019 14:51
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

As good as it is to see at the time, watching either Faye or Charmaine on the web this week can become quite annoying. The web cam part of their shows will only be a small portion of their evening performances and normally be early on in the evening. This leads to the possibility of missing the best bits, which was the case for me with Faye. Thankfully there is a video of that show and that of Charmaine's on line to appease. With their switching to tv and the inevitable tameness, it becomes quite frustrating. I can only think that S66 do it this way in the hope your frustration will get the better of you and prompt you to go on the perv cam. Something I would not do. Having spent a couple of late nights, in the hope of seeing something more thrilling again, (to no avail), I have noticed that those earlier performances were bringing in twice as many more calls and perv cam visits than the later shows. Less television please Studio and more of the cam shows.
23-01-2020 17:05
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Over the past few weeks it has become more and more frustrating for me to record this or any of the channels, and they seem to be desperate to stop people completely.

The number of times I've recorded shows for over 1 hour, but ended up with either a video that last 5 mins or 60+ mins of audio only is more than I can ever remember.

It is really beginning to get on my nerves, and if things don't improve in the near future I will simply have 2 options:

1: Stop recording altogether (which I don't want to do!)
or
2: Go completely round the bend (which is the more likely option at the moment).

I was going to say that recording the webshows was easier and with less problems, but that was until last night. When having recorded Lucy's webshow for more than 2 hours, I finally stopped it and all I got saved was a video that lasted 6 mins annoyed

Can not understand why they do this, but I can now understand why so many other people on here have stopped recording shows. I just hope I am not forced to stop, and will try everything to carry on for as long as possble.

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2020 13:52 by iluvcathy.)
15-02-2020 13:51
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

^ Since moaning on here I have had no problems, so I must do it more often...laugh

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
19-02-2020 19:12
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

It ceases to amaze me how a lot of our members on here are happy to see the cougars
perform each night on Studio 66, even if the babes are virtually static in their chair or sofa, for all their performances. Spend all night almost fully clothed and are paranoid about showing something forbidden. Or seem to go through the same routine every show.There are exceptions to these of course,and one or two babes stand out more than others. Unless some of our members on here come to their senses and stop inflating their performances from a really tame one, to one that you'll have thought the babe had given oral sex to someone for real, we will soon be back in Victorian times.
06-03-2020 14:45
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

You'll never get everyone to agree to a set of standards that they demand. I know many people seem to want harder, dirtier shows than are the case. I'm happy to settle for less.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-03-2020 15:26

Click here to watch Studio 66