Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion

Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion
(20-12-2018 19:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Nah, it will keep going but with a new company having the License

Ah yes it will be still going but the licence transferred.
20-12-2018 22:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

[split] 2 girls together - Caps and Vids
05-01-2019 10:18
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

What has happened to Anna Joy? Has she left as well?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
05-01-2019 21:37
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Just to inform everyone that I've not posted anything since Christmas due to ill health.

I did record both Sarah & Lucy's show from Saturday night and also Charmaine from last night, but now I'm having problems uploading them to the website I use to host them (openload!)

Not sure why that site has suddenly decided to give me grief, but I will post them on here as soon as possible bladewave

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
07-01-2019 17:45
kent man Offline
Junior Poster

Has Chantel Lane left Studio 66 have not seen her in awhile ?
12-02-2019 23:22
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Just read in Charmaine's thread that she's not well enough to appear this week, and although I would like to say get well soon I am also glad she's not appearing tonight.

Simply because I am unable to record this channel at the moment, and it's bad enough missing Lucy Gresty but missing Charmaine as well would have been even worse.

As soon as I can get a working .m3u link for this channel I can start recording again, but until then I am sorry to say I am stumped. I understand how to create an .m3u file once I've got the correct details to go in it, but what I don't understand is how you get that information Sad

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2019 23:31 by iluvcathy.)
22-03-2019 23:27
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

It's looking like the Cougars channel is close to the end. Surely Studio 66 will drop a channel soon, as they rarely use 3 channels anymore, other than on Friday and Saturday. Plus they don't have many cougars left on the books anyway and one less now with Sarah Daniel's recent departure.

I'm not usually a fortune teller, but I see Studio 66 dropping a channel before long and the Cougars name ceasing to exist. They can still use Faye Rampton, Charmaine Sinclair, Lucy Gresty etc as Studio 66 presenters if they have the call figures to warrant it, whether on TV or on webshows.
16-05-2019 10:25
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2019 10:25 )woolleysheep Wrote:  It's looking like the Cougars channel is close to the end. Surely Studio 66 will drop a channel soon, as they rarely use 3 channels anymore, other than on Friday and Saturday. Plus they don't have many cougars left on the books anyway and one less now with Sarah Daniel's recent departure.

I'm not usually a fortune teller, but I see Studio 66 dropping a channel before long and the Cougars name ceasing to exist. They can still use Faye Rampton, Charmaine Sinclair, Lucy Gresty etc as Studio 66 presenters if they have the call figures to warrant it, whether on TV or on webshows.

I mentioned in another thread ( Sarah's ) the possibility of the demise of the cougars channel, with the ever increasing loss of performers. However, if the likes of Faye and Lucy were directed towards a web only channel, rather than a web cam feature, that would be amazing.
16-05-2019 11:41
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(16-05-2019 11:41 )derekdas Wrote:  However, if the likes of Faye and Lucy were directed towards a web only channel, rather than a web cam feature, that would be amazing.

It would be even more amazing if we were able to record the channel as well Wink

17-05-2019 22:24
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

I have just found a few shows that I recorded in 2015 that have been deleted since uploading & posting on here, so I will post them again shortly.

They include: Robyn Ryder, Tiffany Morris, Lacey Starr, Danielle T, Wendy Taylor & Lucy Gresty.

And I hope you enjoy watching them again... Tongue

(This post was last modified: 20-05-2019 16:11 by iluvcathy.)
20-05-2019 16:10

Click here to watch Studio 66