Banned

Studio66 Cougars Chat
[Image: image.jpg]
22-11-2016 21:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion
The schedule is abysmal. You can't tell me that all these missing dates and the continual use of one or two particular babes, is a channel that is firing on all cylinders. If this is what they consider good practise for us members, then they're surely mistaken. To say they have enough staff is laughable. There's plenty of really good milfs out there that would jump at the work. No disrespect to the girls on Studio66 that fill in ( convenient ), most of us that tune in to Cougars want to see mature women. Not young, near teenagers, that sit there for most of the time waggling the phone to no avail. Please give us a show with more of a variety of babes, bring back some real hot talent from the past, that we all lust after. LISTEN!
23-11-2016 13:59
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Management at Cougars dont give a fuck about their customers, hence the crap serviceSadSadSad A few nights of no calls would either improve things, or shut it down. Should have had last visit to the vet when they ditched Camilla and Summer Angel Leeannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
23-11-2016 14:26
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like it's the end.Last show tonight? Surely no babe is available now, with so little time spare to make it to the studios for this week! Or maybe, just maybe, Faye,Lucy or Charmaine may be persuaded to fill in.
29-11-2016 19:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Nothing on cougars twitter about it being the last cougars show tonight? Where have you got it from that it may be?

There is a cougars show tonight with Charmaine Sinclair

Piper Niven Superfan
29-11-2016 21:06
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

That was me just being sarcastic Rammy, as no cougars showing for the rest of the week at the moment.
29-11-2016 21:26
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Charmaine has already tweeted that she's back on Fri with Lucy, so it's more likely that the people at that channel are simply bone lazy and can't be arsed to update anything annoyed

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
30-11-2016 16:07
andy f Offline
Junior Poster

So 2 of the 3 predicted by DerekDas have stepped in to fill one slot! Still leaves a lot of blanks presumably because the apparently only 3 remaining performers cant do every night between them.
30-11-2016 19:50
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I suspected, probably correctly, that they were just putting babes names and dates down to make a fictitious schedule to show face. Then making out that some babes have tweeted in that they can't make it, for the no shows, when they haven't. Patti, I doubt that she ever tweeted in with the family crisis excuse, they just made that up as a reason for letting her go again. I would like them to prove me wrong by bringing her back quickly. No, for what ever reason, which probably we will never know why, they're happy to just give us an occasional show, when it suits them, just using the same three cougars at the moment. The seven days a week shows will be a thing of the past, sadly.
02-12-2016 01:50

Click here to watch Studio 66