babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.95 Average

Felicity Hill (Flick) - BSDaytime Chat & Discussion (Only)

PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Felicity Hill (Flick) - Chat, Caps & Vids
(03-08-2017 18:58 )Unscarreduk Wrote:  It's not just her tits that have grown. She looks bigger all over. Hope she's not pregnant. Losing too many girls from the channels.

Was with a group of guys last night, and showed one of them pictures of Flick over the last few months. He's a Gynecologist, and his comment was "I bet she has changed her birth control pill".

Could tie-in with my sister telling me Flick has a new boyfriend who drives an expensive Audi fastback.
15-08-2017 14:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
valleyfarmman Offline
Senior Poster

They are getting even bigger. That 'shadow' show she's just done was sensational. At least a D cup now, probably more. She'll be needing to strap them down soon at this rate...
18-08-2017 21:56
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(28-07-2017 20:53 )cmiller Wrote:  it looks like a very good boob job

A boob job does not make the areola bigger.
20-08-2017 03:04
xalders Offline
Account Closed

She looks so hot today! Wish she would come back and do a couple of nightshows! Just had a thought! I think I will put the request of a nightshows on my early Christmas present list!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 19:52 by xalders.)
01-09-2017 19:52
waltond01 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Flick's hot but I gotta say this... I went on BScams with her today while she was doing a show with Charlie C. I went in on Group Chat rather than Private but nevertheless she started stripping off for me. Obviously not realising her mic was on she suddenly said to Charlie "Wait a minute, is this cunt in Group?"

I'd been perfectly gentlemanly and complimentary to that point, and when I called her out on it (I even made a joke about it) she switched the mic off then tried to blame Charlie saying it was her. It wasn't.

Just thought I'd share with people what Flick calls her "fans" when she thinks no-one can hear her.

I mean I;d still knock one out over her and those amazing growing tits, but I can live without ever having to speak to her again.
14-09-2017 17:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^Nothing out of the ordinary about that sort of comment or sentiment about the callers/viewers/subscribers to the babe channels. Sadly. The vast majority loathe us all. Arrogance & greed are all that matters to them.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-09-2017 17:36
waltond01 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(14-09-2017 17:36 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^Nothing out of the ordinary about that sort of comment or sentiment about the callers/viewers/subscribers to the babe channels. Sadly. The vast majority loathe us all. Arrogance & greed are all that matters to them.

Yes I've had a bit more 'interaction' lets call it, with a few of them in recent months and there are definitely two camps - the genuinely nice ones (and I'd put Ruby Summers, Ashley Jay, Brooke Lea and Lucie Jones in that group for starters) and the vacuous bints who are money obsessed and contemptuous to the people that essentially pay their wages. Of course I won't name names but there are a few that spring to mind Wink

I could tell an interesting and not-so-complimentary story about arguably Babestation's biggest 'star', but I suspect it'll just get deleted! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2017 20:01 by waltond01.)
14-09-2017 19:58
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

Would like to hear that story.

Has flick been on tv today? Everytime I've put her on rampant she is behind a curtain.
14-09-2017 21:27
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

Have we had final confirmation that she is pregnant yet?
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2017 15:33 by nikk18.)
15-09-2017 15:32
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

(14-09-2017 19:58 )waltond01 Wrote:  Yes I've had a bit more 'interaction' lets call it, with a few of them in recent months and there are definitely two camps - the genuinely nice ones (and I'd put Ruby Summers, Ashley Jay, Brooke Lea and Lucie Jones in that group for starters) and the vacuous bints who are money obsessed and contemptuous to the people that essentially pay their wages. Of course I won't name names but there are a few that spring to mind Wink

I could tell an interesting and not-so-complimentary story about arguably Babestation's biggest 'star', but I suspect it'll just get deleted! Big Grin

You never wondered what people who work in shops or restaurants think about their customers? Or people have bad days where they just can't be arsed?
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2017 16:35 by biggles.)
15-09-2017 16:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV