Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Leah Lane - Chat, Caps & Vids

GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

RE: Leah Lane - Chat, Caps & Vids
Oh Leah, I don't know. Confidence? You are so very lovely and sexy, can't imagine you lacking any! You were great on RLC and you were super on Studio 66- I hope you get the break you deserve. I'm sure there are some other glamour modelling avenues you can pursue- I suspect many of us will be hoping so! Good luck! XX
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2013 02:21 by GNOMEHEAD.)
16-10-2013 02:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I'm very surprised and disappointed at the news that Leah won't be offered any more shifts at S66. A quiet Monday night in October and Leah needs to work on some things...I find that bizarre. There are plenty of times when babes are phone waggling and yet Leah as a newbie doesn't make the rota at S66 Surprised

I know S66 and their defenders will say that it is all to do with the number of callers but based such a decision on a single night is running considerable bias risks - it is far wiser to base such a decision on a larger sample!

I really hope Leah gets a break - maybe a lesson or two could be learned from Yasmine James - and returns to our screens very, very soon!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
16-10-2013 12:10
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

This is Very Disappointing news i thought Leah did very well on her one and only shift on S66,as the post above states it was a Monday Night in October and surely she needs to be Judged over a period of time at least 4 or 5 shifts that would be a lot fairer,There are a lot of babes on S66 who i see are Regulary not on calls so obviously they are the Favoutrites of whoever runs this Channel,I dont want to get personal but there was one babe who recently left S66 who was pretty dreadfull on the phones and layed there like a dead fish but she seemed to be on the channel for a long period of time,Come on S66 wake up and get Leah Back on Screen ASAP.
16-10-2013 12:24
Charlemagne Offline

Shame, I always enjoyed Leah's shows..Sad
16-10-2013 12:26
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

This babe is such a stunner.. Channels take heed and get her performing...xxxxx
Bloody gorgeous Wink
One show isn't enuff to make any presumptions
She's so beautiful and would make a sweet addition to any channel <3
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2013 18:29 by Clit Eastwood.)
20-10-2013 18:27
SilverStar Offline
Senior Poster

Leah is absolutely gorgeous and, as said by many, a total stunnerHeart Hope that we'll see you again very soon LeahCool
20-10-2013 18:34
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

The reason these channels don't get calls is because nobody bothers watching anymore. One reason that I don't bother is I'm bored as the girls look when they are screen. The last time I thought I would have a look I came across Leah and she managed to hold my attention for longer than the usual minute or so. This channel won't ne around much longer with mad decisions like this. And don't get me started on their webcam fiasco.
20-10-2013 19:26
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

how do you know the decision was mad. do you know leah's stats for her s66 show? leah probably didn't get good enough stats for s66 to decide to keep her after her trial. no point having a babe on if she doesn't bring in the calls etc. s66 will be around for a while yet, especially with some of the signings they have made recently

Piper Niven Superfan
20-10-2013 23:58
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

A great shame that Leah will be disappearing from our screens again. Good luck Leah - really hope we can chat again very soon.
22-10-2013 18:42
Leah Lane Offline
Apprentice Poster

Rammyrascal is right. People ranting and raving about me on here is amazing. I wasn't getting the calls in. I have some fans on here who have called me in the daytime but when i did a nightshow on Playboy i did well. They however, were giving me day shows and I'd clearly stated I didn't like them because i was more of a night girl. So they couldn't keep me and said i needed to work on some things. S66 didn't give me enough chance I think. They gave me a trial shift on a Monday which isn't going to go down well for a girl who hasn't been on a Babe channel (night show especially) for very long. I will however say that Playboy is undoubtedly where I want to. The girls and atmosphere and the way they ran it really worked for me. Just hopefully will be back on screens, again it's an industry I can't ask or get help on, it's something I need to do myself which isn't helpful. I need exposure to gain a fan base first too I think. I was starting to get that as Playboy let me go which is a shame
17-11-2013 12:45

Click here to watch Studio 66