Ah, Thankee.

I refuse to miss her again Tongue
02-07-2010 15:00
Find all posts by this user
199lives Offline
Master Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Great having Dionne back she's so pretty and cute Big Grin
only saw a little bit so thanks to quiquems and wazo and all the cappers place wouldn't be the same without you, the bit with water looks hot. Wink
02-07-2010 16:10
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Absolutely fantastic to see the 4th member of my favourite quartet back on Elite.SmileSmile Looking as delectable as ever and who know maybe the return to the blonde look will be the catalyst for her to rediscover her ‘carefree attitude’ of last year. Judging by her session with the water bottle last night it may have already, hopefully more of the same tonight (perhaps a 2-4-1 with certain Scottish dynamo with the initials CC).TongueHeart

Unfortunately I will miss tonight’s show live as I am out on the lash. My Sky+ has been acting up lately but hopefully it won’t fail me this time. If it works ok I should be able to post some videos either tomorrow or Sunday.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
02-07-2010 18:33
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2010 18:33 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  Absolutely fantastic to see the 4th member of my favourite quartet back on Elite.SmileSmile Looking as delectable as ever and who know maybe the return to the blonde look will be the catalyst for her to rediscover her ‘carefree attitude’ of last year. Judging by her session with the water bottle last night it may have already, hopefully more of the same tonight (perhaps a 2-4-1 with certain Scottish dynamo with the initials CC).TongueHeart

Unfortunately I will miss tonight’s show live as I am out on the lash. My Sky+ has been acting up lately but hopefully it won’t fail me this time. If it works ok I should be able to post some videos either tomorrow or Sunday.

Great to have her back. The session with the water was fantastic and the knicker teasing towards the end of it was as hot as it gets.

Only minor quibble was her next session was on the most boring set they've got at the studio. Should have put her on the beds.
02-07-2010 18:36
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Looking Fine an stunning as ever in Pink Netting to start off the evening Big GrinTongue

Bazinga!
02-07-2010 22:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep a good way to start the weekend with dionne. hope there is a 2nd night of the water bottle

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2010 22:59
chinnay10 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yo Wazo, What else does dionne do apart from Elite Tv as you seem to know alot about her?

Cheers
03-07-2010 00:44
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

I was just checking back in here once I noted dionne was back as anyone asked her why she keeps vanishing on us

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
03-07-2010 00:56
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(03-07-2010 00:44 )chinnay10 Wrote:  Yo Wazo, What else does dionne do apart from Elite Tv as you seem to know alot about her?

Cheers

His ironing Big Grin
03-07-2010 01:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV