Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Dionne wins round 1, of the battle of the double level set, can ashley comeback and win round 2, the battle is on.
18-05-2013 22:15
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

S66 will just have to make 2 double level sets and be done with it Rolleyes.

18-05-2013 22:28
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

I think they could share it, dionne stays on the bottom part, and goes through her usually routine, and ashley can lay on her side on the top level, she barely moves, so the camera can stay in the same place and have them both in shot.
18-05-2013 22:34
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

(18-05-2013 22:34 )marco01 Wrote:  I think they could share it, dionne stays on the bottom part, and goes through her usually routine, and ashley can lay on her side on the top level, she barely moves, so the camera can stay in the same place and have them both in shot.

You sir, are a genius Big Grin
19-05-2013 00:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought Dionne was ok last night especially liked her stints on the office set which meant she could bend over the desk with her lovely rear at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
19-05-2013 10:32
towny Offline
Senior Poster

I think you're being very generous Rammy. Unfortunately for me she's lost a lot of the sexiness she's had over the past few months. The panties are getting bigger, the routine (even) more predictable, the boredom on her face and chat with the crew more potent. Even for me, a massive Dionne fancier, I find she's unwatchable at the moment - so I won't be paying too much attention for the foreseeable...
19-05-2013 12:01
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

It was interesting last night as I saw two different stints though a different pair of eyes as a viewer the office stint was the highlight for me as Dionne gets to move around much more an in my opinion performs better on standing sets than bed sets an gets to show off that fantastic ass when she is bent over that desk.

Yet her most busy stint call wise which surprised me was her second double level stint which to studio 66 an Dionne would have made it her best stint of the night as that was when both where making the most money even though to me I found the office stint better myself I guess it shows a difference between what we as viewer would class as as a good stint compared to what the model or channel would class as a good stint.

Good to see a outfit change as well Dionne made me laugh when she was using some kind of lid or placemat as a frisbee also at one point it looked like she was trying to fit her whole hand in her mouth at one point Tongue

Bazinga!
19-05-2013 12:18
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

You have said it all towny, her facial expressions are really poor, when shes on a call, she looks like she doesnt want to be on, the only time she smiling is when she is chatting and having a laugh with the crew that is a real problem to me, then there is the outfits or lack of effort in wearing anything different from what she is always wearing, and then theres the sets, no efforts what so ever in mixing up hers sets, the only time she goes in to the office set, is because somebody is aleady on the set before her, and as soon as they hop off, shes makes a play for it,
I like dionne, i think she is one of the best looking babes on nights, but thats as good as it gets with me, i would get rid of her im afraid, just for her attitude alone.
19-05-2013 12:21
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(19-05-2013 12:21 )marco01 Wrote:  You have said it all towny, her facial expressions are really poor, when shes on a call, she looks like she doesnt want to be on, the only time she smiling is when she is chatting and having a laugh with the crew that is a real problem to me, then there is the outfits or lack of effort in wearing anything different from what she is always wearing, and then theres the sets, no efforts what so ever in mixing up hers sets, the only time she goes in to the office set, is because somebody is aleady on the set before her, and as soon as they hop off, shes makes a play for it,
I like dionne, i think she is one of the best looking babes on nights, but thats as good as it gets with me, i would get rid of her im afraid, just for her attitude alone.

So what do you want her to do force herself to smile all night I would rather a model is herself rather than putting on a fake smile all night to the models it's a job like anyone in any job there will be days when they feel bored or days when they feel under the weather or don't feel like smiling or when they have other stuff playing on there mind they are human beings after all they have the same type of problems an worries as us to deal with as well.

Yet Clare or Paige never make a play for the office if there on a different set an it becomes free or Caty never makes a play for the pink/purple bed when that becomes free which is exactly the first thing she did last night once Becky who was on it went on a break.

Outfits let me see I have in the past couple of months seen her in her trademark one piece she brought back her vest look not long ago amongst others both outfits she wore last night she has not worn in months on the show before last night

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2013 12:46 by Wazo.)
19-05-2013 12:44
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

I disagree wazo, her facial expressions imo is what lets dionne down, more than her preformances do, regardless of wether she likes the job or not, you have to put a false face on things, thats the way of the world wazo, you have to put on act as if you are enjoying what your doing even if you really hate it, and when i look at dionne she looks like a babe who wants to be somewhere else, compare that with the way sophia knight looks, when shes preforming, she looks like she really liking what she is doing, im sure some days she cant be bothered but you can nether tell as facial expressions just never show it, this is not something i just level at dionne only, there are other babes i mention regarding the preformances and attitudes, so chill mrs daniels, its just my take on dionne, others out there may agree or disagree.
19-05-2013 13:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV