Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Now That was Dionne Back To Her Best Last Night With Different Sets and Showing that she is a Great Night Babe,Liked her In the One-piece at the beginning on the Black Couch,She was Good On the beds but i Loved her in the Office bent over that Desk shaking that Legendary Bum,the Panty Play was Nice and Sexy and the way she Rubs her Body is So Sensual and Sexy,also some Good Fun Moments on the Mic,Brilliant Perfermance from Dionne.
24-02-2013 09:47
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well what can I say I absolutely enjoyed last nights show was finally great to see Dionne back in that new desk set that had some great camera angles of when she was bent over that desk an when she was sucking her fingers looking up at you with those big brown eyes .

The highlights defiantly have to be the desk set an the pink bed stint also really liked the sofa stint at the start of the night an her new outfit which she didn't seem to wear for long.

Last night once again proved that Dionne needs to be on standing sets as that's where she produces her best work.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 13:22 by Wazo.)
24-02-2013 13:21
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Last night had to be Dionne’s best performance by far! What a difference changing sets can to a performance. Lots of teasing panty play, sensual body rubbing, boob and arse grabbing and how can I forget about the office, endless booty shaking, squatting and getting on all fourseek

But I was confused because there was a reoccurring theme to her shift e.g. She’s on the couch then ST66 throw her back on the double level bed, then she standing on the purple bed then again they throw her back on the dreaded bed again and the same too when she was on the Office set! They didn’t do it to the other girls so why Dionne?!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
24-02-2013 14:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

If ever there was a case for the bed set to be abandoned it has to be for Dionne. The whole feel of her standing stints is so much more sensual and sexually charged. She seems so much hornier, so vibrant and so much more daring. That little standing stint in front of the black background was easily the best imo. The body language was fabulously sexy. The way she moved her hands, caressing her body and playing with her panties was really hot.
Give her the space to move around and show off that wonderous body and for goodness sake keep her away from those ruddy beds annoyed.
She is so much better than being reduced to a bed set. The standing stints work wonders for her and I really want those to become the norm rather than the exception.

(This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 14:47 by Snooks.)
24-02-2013 14:46
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

good night from dionne last night, highlight was her stint when she stood up with her lovely rear at the camera and pulled her very tiny thong down a bit Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
25-02-2013 00:29
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

What is up with the camera work always being the same ?? Looking at the caps I noticed the positions of Dionne and the camera reccuring almost the same every show . There is rarely a random moment , they could easily replay the same show and it would be the same if not for the change of outfits . Dionne is lovely but I cant help but wonder if she put in only 10% of say someone like Lori , she would be the Goddess of all babes !!
26-02-2013 14:13
towny Offline
Senior Poster

sorry to be slightly off-thread here, but has anyone downloaded any of the latest Dionne sets posted by Quiquems (which I for one am very grateful for) using links other than the rapidshare link? Traffic has been exhausted on rapidshare for a couple of days and I'm struggling with the other links as it's asking me to download ilivid. any advice welcome. thanks all.
27-02-2013 13:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Can someone hide all the bed sets for tonight please Wink laugh.

27-02-2013 15:46
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

While only a short shift tonight lets hope Dionne picks up where she left off on Saturday pretty in pink tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
27-02-2013 23:05
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(27-02-2013 15:46 )snookered147 Wrote:  Can someone hide all the bed sets for tonight please Wink laugh.

And another reason to hide the beds!!! Dionne's arse gets coverd by a big f*cking OSG'sannoyed

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2013 01:45 by Pyro.)
28-02-2013 00:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV