Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
She was just wearing the teddy lingerie mate. Looked fabulous in that as always. Smile

A lot of attention is paid to Dionne's rear. Rightly so - it is the best in my opinion. Her boobs are gorgeous aswell though! Big GrinTongue

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
19-04-2012 22:56
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The confident vibes that Dionne is sending out are for me making a real impact in 2012.
She is really positive in her body language at the moment. Everything from the playful spanking of her arse to the horny gyrations and fluidity of her movement are beyond anything I have seen from her. Dionne has always been one of those babes that I have been wanting to just show that little bit more confidence and now I feel she is unleashing her naughtier side in her own sweet and endearing way. There is a bit of nightshow magic being created and she has been one of the highlights of the year so far for me.

20-04-2012 02:06
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

What an exceptional performance from Dionne last night it was everything you could wish for, she looked amazing i really liked the red and black outfit and enjoyed it when she stood up and spanked that gorgeous bum and then continued by stroking it, i agree with Snookered Dionne has become a lot more confident recently and is now giving us some superb shows.
20-04-2012 08:56
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Dionne was on sizzling form last night, and as much as I enjoy her shaking her rear I like to see her shake her tits as well as they are great tits laugh she has been improving so much lately and seems to be enjoying nights more Cool
20-04-2012 09:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dionne was indeed at her best last night, outfits were good and was on top form on the beds

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2012 09:09
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

An incredible night from Dionne lastnightBig Grin Don't know what was the highlight for me as Dionne was scintillating to watch in all sets from the Double level, Office, White couch and the bed set!!!

Just love how Dionne just gets in that flow with her standing up and swaying her figure(love thoughs lower back dimples when she curves her backlaugh), gyrating her hips, panty playingHeart Also how can I forget that arse! it's a peach wrapped in silk and way Dionne shakes, spanks and pulls her panties halfway down made some very hot viewingBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 11:34 by Pyro.)
20-04-2012 11:26
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Sure was good to see Dionne back last night felt an age since last Sunday thought she was great from start to finish loved all the panty play an like Pyro said i also found it very difficult to pick a highlight as all stints were top notch but the White sofa stint just edged it for me last night as being my fave more of the same Saturday please Tongue

Bazinga!
20-04-2012 12:55
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

One word, fantasticBig Grin
20-04-2012 13:02
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Interesting comments about Dionne seeming more confident. I've never thought that she wasn't confident to be honest.

But why is she spending so much time with her bra on these days? It seems every time I watch her she has it on and looking at the last 2 pages of caps there's only about 20 pictures where she's removed it completely.

She's not the only girl on Elite that can be said about either. Maybe they're slowly heading towards a tit free night show Tongue
21-04-2012 09:17
uumegghiuu Offline
Junior Poster

I'd ask the cameraman to give Dionne 5 litres of "johnson oil"! tonight I want to see pretty slippery xD
21-04-2012 19:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV