Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Great show from Dionne last night as all her stints where great to watch, from the beds to the couch to the officeBig Grin There was nothing like seeing Dionne bent over the office desk and my favourite the new-couch, where you get to see her shaking that arse with some great close ups. Also some great outfit changes through the night especially the red outfitHeart

Also liking the new pics/vid of her on the Elite website, Dionne's stuff on the site just gets better and better. Theres nothing like seeing Dionne all wet and soaped up, Elite should bring back the showerHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 12:18 by Pyro.)
01-11-2011 12:13
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Another top Night from Dionne with the office stint being the highlight closely followed by the two white sofa stints for me the office is a set that Dionne has always seemed to enjoy an one that shows off that amazing ass to perfection couldn't take my eyes off it Tongue

Made me laugh when she wore the post-it notes with a drawing of eyes on them an later stuck them on mica just before she went for a break also the patting mica on the head was funny just a shame there is no 2-4-1's anymore Sad . Thought Dionne looked fantastic in the red an purple underwear outfits as well there two colors that really suit her.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 13:02 by Wazo.)
01-11-2011 12:49
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne has to be rear of the year.
Smile

Im like marmite.
01-11-2011 17:27
uumegghiuu Offline
Junior Poster

Heart I saw the new video of Dionne "Dionne Daniels while the cat's away" I would like to see me in that bed with her instead of the cameraman Heart Tongue
02-11-2011 00:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

That cameraman has a great job Tongue

Can't imagine what his girlfriend thinks!
02-11-2011 01:02
radscan Offline
Senior Poster

(01-11-2011 12:49 )Wazo Wrote:  Another top Night from Dionne with the office stint being the highlight closely followed by the two white sofa stints for me the office is a set that Dionne has always seemed to enjoy an one that shows off that amazing ass to perfection couldn't take my eyes off it Tongue

Made me laugh when she wore the post-it notes with a drawing of eyes on them an later stuck them on mica just before she went for a break also the patting mica on the head was funny just a shame there is no 2-4-1's anymore Sad . Thought Dionne looked fantastic in the red an purple underwear outfits as well there two colors that really suit her.

Sorry for my ignorance but can someone explain why there are no more 2 for 1's. Have ELITE been told to tame it down or something?

Shame if they have. The stuff on the Website is Ok and they should get Dionne to keep up the vids there too. Loved the Drunk & Horny scene she did with Charlie. Need more of that!
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 18:44 by radscan.)
03-11-2011 18:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ofcom have tightened the rules with what babes can do with each other and now they pretty much cant do anything hence no 241's.

dionne is on again tonight, hope she wears here trademark onepiece outfits and very tiny thongs Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
03-11-2011 20:21
radscan Offline
Senior Poster

(03-11-2011 20:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ofcom have tightened the rules with what babes can do with each other and now they pretty much cant do anything hence no 241's.

dionne is on again tonight, hope she wears here trademark onepiece outfits and very tiny thongs Smile

I thought so! Blooming 'TV Police' I lived for those 2 4 1's especially with Dionne.

I hope they will up the ante on the web site now.
03-11-2011 21:54
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dang Dionne is looking red hot in that red lingerie always a good start when she is in the office noticed i got a Shout-out in her most recent Elite Blog wasn't expecting that laughBig Grin

Bazinga!
03-11-2011 23:21
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(03-11-2011 23:21 )Wazo Wrote:  Dang Dionne is looking red hot in that red lingerie always a good start when she is in the office noticed i got a Shout-out in her most recent Elite Blog wasn't expecting that laughBig Grin

Your blind loyalty had to pay off in the end Wink
Also red lingerie in an office come on elite play the game bladewave
03-11-2011 23:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV