Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
What a week she's had so far. Great to see that me and tsu were able to motivate her into puttin' on some decent shows. Cool
27-05-2011 21:58
Find all posts by this user
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(27-05-2011 21:58 )Chilly Wrote:  What a week she's had so far. Great to see that me and tsu were able to motivate her into puttin' on some decent shows. Cool

Credit to you both for that Chilly, but are these really "great shows" from Dionne (and Ashley Emma), or simply the type of show they should have been putting on anyway - given these are entertainment channels and they're being paid to entertain...

Never understood why Jamie put up with the lazy performances of Dionne and Ashley Emma over the past months - just assumed he had a schedule to fill and they work cheap.

Not a formula for success and Elite is still coasting along in my view.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
28-05-2011 07:31
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

(27-05-2011 21:58 )Chilly Wrote:  What a week she's had so far. Great to see that me and tsu were able to motivate her into puttin' on some decent shows. Cool

The decent shows are coming from getting her off a bed and into some decent sets, now for for the shower set, that would be nice Big Grin
28-05-2011 08:15
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

For me Dionne has really stepped up her performances this week which i think is down to being on sets that let her move around more freely compared to the bed sets an its shows she now has a constant smile on her face an is showing in her performances that she is enjoying it more long may it continue also liked that she mixed it up when she did do a bed set last night the panty play was back along with the standing up on the bed set with the kinks halfway down the bum.

Bazinga!
28-05-2011 12:58
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2011 12:58 )Wazo Wrote:  For me Dionne has really stepped up her performances this week

I couldn’t agree with you more Wazo, what a week it’s been for Dionne! I think everyone myself included knows Dionne performs her best on the standing sets and I certainly like the new Mirror set, where by you see Dionne from all anglesBig Grin Not only that, lm liking her new outfits’ between stints specially the stockings and garter belt and the overcoatBlush! Also she appears to be enjoying herself, always smiling and the random dancing and those giggling fits which are hilarious.Bounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
28-05-2011 14:45
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I caught a funny moment from Thursday morning. Dionne was on all fours bent over the white booth, and she appeared to be poking the plants in a frantic way, while saying something that I couldn't make out. I just found it funny for some reason, as if it was some mental person who'd never seen plants before laugh

Her office 2-4-1 with Charlie last night was cute, and they looked great, but they didn't do a whole lot because everything is tamed. The overcoat outfit is a keeper though!
28-05-2011 14:51
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

In my view Dionne has upped her performance and attention to the caller for a while now (I doubt if our critiques mean very much, mine included), but certainly the set changes have helped alot.

I think I noticed a bit of exchange last night, where she seemed to try to ignore whoever was talking and joking with her on set, to give attention to the caller. She actually looked pretty determined to do so. Dionne might keep an eye on things like call stats, times etc.

I imagine the on set producers/director/cameraguys have a certain balancing job to do. Probably to try to keep the set lighthearted and 'fun' enough for the girls to actually enjoy coming into work and going through what may be a boring job at times. Fair enough thus far, but they really need to bug out of the way when the girl is on a call!

Last night I also saw some producer blow bubbles into Ashley's set, those callers got a very raw deal I would say (Ashley is easy to deflect).

Edit: having said all that, more directors spanking please!!! lol
Edit again: Dionne seems to have stopped rolling her eyes or waving her phone mid call, thankfully. Certainly hope all the girls stop this.
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 15:38 by Roquentin.)
28-05-2011 15:27
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

This week I'd like to see Dionne cover her boobs in baby oil. So there
28-05-2011 16:58
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

Actually, I've changed my mind. I'd like to see Dionne and Lily Allen rub baby oil into each others boobs. Or Billie Piper. Whoever's available, I'm easy
29-05-2011 13:15
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Haha who reported my lazy bitch comment? Step forward wazo Wink

You lot should be thanking me and chilly first dionne and now from what i have read ashley has upped her game too!

[Image: dionne1-1-2.jpg]
29-05-2011 16:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV