Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Anyhow Dionne is looking great tonight in pink Tongue Looks like i missed a good show last night so thanks to Aston an Quims for the caps an Vids lets hope for another good show tonight Big Grin

Bazinga!
13-02-2011 22:13
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

As I was on capping duty last night, I subsequently saw quite a bit of Dionne and have to say she was pretty busy all night, she didn't have to do any phone waving for very long and when there was any lull in the calls she got on the mic to encourage more callers..Regardless of what you may think about her performance, certainly based on last nights efforts she seems to be able to attract the callers...this being said its the first time i've really watched large portions of her show so wether last night was the exception to the rule, i have no idea!
13-02-2011 22:16
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yep, nice to see Dionne talking to the guys behind the scenes whilst waving the phone. Credit where its due, as at least she's consistent at doing these two things. Big Grin
13-02-2011 22:17
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Dionne looking pretty stunning in that pink g string right now! She seems to me to have upped her performance level last few times i've seen her & she certainly looks the business again tonite IMHO!
13-02-2011 22:25
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

ok its a different set but she looks different some how, dunno if its just how her hair is, maybe that outfit making her boobs look bigger? shes hot as always though haha Wink
13-02-2011 22:36
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(13-02-2011 22:02 )Chilly Wrote:  
(13-02-2011 21:59 )Wazo Wrote:  An from Someone who does see the Stats Big Grin

(21-12-2010 20:12 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Ms Daniels is one of the top girls on ANY channel. I know this. I see the numbers, week in and week out and I have been doing this for over 6 years.

Lol. Yeah, but he'd say anything to back up his bessie mate. Believe everything that Jamie says on here, then you really will believe anything. Wink

Then why should I believe you?HuhWink

The only stats I care about re Dionne are 32DD-24-34 and I have to say they look pretty impressive to me.Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
14-02-2011 00:31
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Thing is all you fan boys say the same thing all the time. You noticed that sat night she was on the phone more and you know that this was down to a much better performance. So why don't you acknowledge that? And also acknowledge that last night she wasn't as up for it hence lots more phone wiggling. None of you give remotely readable or interesting views and never ever acknowledge those that do. It's fucking laughable.
14-02-2011 09:42
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(14-02-2011 09:42 )countryboy Wrote:  Thing is all you fan boys say the same thing all the time. You noticed that sat night she was on the phone more and you know that this was down to a much better performance. So why don't you acknowledge that? And also acknowledge that last night she wasn't as up for it hence lots more phone wiggling. None of you give remotely readable or interesting views and never ever acknowledge those that do. It's fucking laughable.

Still not made that phone call to Dionne then countryboy.Rolleyes

As you live "in a very big house" you must surely have plenty of money to throw around.Wink

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
14-02-2011 18:13
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Dionne Daniels - Caps & Videos
Dionne D has, without a doubt, the nicest pair of tits I have ever seen. I can't take my eyes of 'em. Sod Paul McKenna, she's got a pair that can REALLY hypnotise
15-02-2011 15:11
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Brilliant way to start the Night with Dionne in the Vest again she pulls off the look better than anyone else what with it being a white one it would be ideal for a water bottle stint later if anyone from Elite is reading Wink Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2011 22:23 by Wazo.)
15-02-2011 22:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV