Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels
im completely torn between a rock and a hard place, dionne is the longest serving girl between the three (you will see where im going with this) and i really think she is literally the most beautiful girl ive ever seen in my life, but then there's danica, and i cant find the right the words to describe her and yet theres sophia!!! who is stunning aswell!!!! agghhhh who's my favourite? whos my favourite!?!?!?! i just cant decide!!!!!! can i have a threesome please bob!?!?!
26-09-2009 02:37
Find all posts by this user
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

technically that would be a foursome wouldnt it!!! feking bring it on!!!! lol Wink
26-09-2009 02:39
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

danica is...ok....sophia is attractive but seriously Dionne is by far the most beautiful woman i think ive ever seen shes amazing :-O

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
26-09-2009 13:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

have to agree. danica and sophia are stunning but dionne is in a league of her own in terms of looks. loads of babes have something about them depending on my mood but dionne pulls off every look i could want all at the same time. cute, classy, sexy, stunning, horny. innocent, glamourous....i could go on. effortlessly beautiful and easily the best looking woman i have ever seen.
26-09-2009 16:58
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(26-09-2009 16:58 )mrben Wrote:  have to agree. danica and sophia are stunning but dionne is in a league of her own in terms of looks. loads of babes have something about them depending on my mood but dionne pulls off every look i could want all at the same time. cute, classy, sexy, stunning, horny. innocent, glamourous....i could go on. effortlessly beautiful and easily the best looking woman i have ever seen.

That's it with her. She has that sort of girl next door innocent look that makes her look like the kind of girl you'd never see on channels like Elite. And then there's the other side.

The only tiny thing I can find wrong with her is the fake boobs. I mean, she even comes across as natural on the mic and that's easier said than done!
26-09-2009 19:50
adambondg Offline
Junior Poster

wud dionne ever wear wet look leggings
26-09-2009 22:56
adam13 Offline
Senior Poster

(26-09-2009 22:56 )adambondg Wrote:  wud dionne ever wear wet look leggings

i for one would love to see that
26-09-2009 23:27
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

i would actually have liked to see dionne before the boob job, same kinda thing as tiffany from babestation fame, she was so so sooo sooooo much more attractive before the big boobs! not saying i dont like dionnes boobs now!!, if anything, it is an example of a perfect boob job, completely perfect! but yeah i have to admit, danica drives me crazy and sophia is amazing but theres something about dionne that i actually cant easily put into words, to sum her up, 1) THEE perfect body, bum, boobs, the lot!!, 2) excellent on the phones and mic etc, and finally, and to be honest the main reason i like her so much, 3) she is stunningly beautiful to look at, her face i mean, (and the rest of her obviously!) ive never seen a girl in my life as beautifull as dionne is! i find myself just looking into her eyes sometimes and not even watching what shes actually doing! sounds daft but i cant take my eyes off her when shes on screen!! i couldnt even comprehend knowing her in 'real life' i really wouldnt get anything done at all!!!! Wink

funky
27-09-2009 03:50
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne Looking amazing again tonight in White Tongue
27-09-2009 22:04
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster