Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(12-08-2010 18:25 )Wazo Wrote:  Course i would Bud but at the end of the day the choice is up to Dionne if she wants to wear two pairs instead of one pair to avoid slips so be it. An at the end of the Day it doesn't bother me either way if she is just wearing one pair or two doesn't effect my enjoyment of her performances in any way.

Of course it's up to her... and yes it does affect my enjoyment that she spoils an outfit - just my view that's all. Not even the daytime girls take that many precations. Maybe she should move to daytime.
12-08-2010 19:23
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(12-08-2010 19:23 )countryboy Wrote:  Of course it's up to her... and yes it does affect my enjoyment that she spoils an outfit - just my view that's all. Not even the daytime girls take that many precations. Maybe she should move to daytime.

Yeah its your view which you have a right to say but i dont get how wearing one pair compared to two can actually spoil a performance you say it does but dont give any reasons as to why. An the move to daytime comments were not needed as yes she wears two pairs but is still great on nights if it bothers you that much watch someone else.

Bazinga!
12-08-2010 20:02
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Looking Great in Pink Underwear an Netting on 965 to start the night hope there will be some great outfits tonight especially like that black netting one yesterday Tongue

Bazinga!
12-08-2010 21:05
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(12-08-2010 20:02 )Wazo Wrote:  Yeah its your view which you have a right to say but i dont get how wearing one pair compared to two can actually spoil a performance you say it does but dont give any reasons as to why. An the move to daytime comments were not needed as yes she wears two pairs but is still great on nights if it bothers you that much watch someone else.

The reason wazo is that the purple number would be fantanstic and high-waisted if she wore it how it was intended and was disappointed that's all. I'm not looking for a slip. I just don't understand the mindset of a girl who does this for a job and yet has an odd prudish attitude. It reminds me of that blonde girl who used to be on babestation and went to bang babes. Dionne has a lot more to offer than her, which is why I post about it. Couldn't be arsed with the other bird. Anyway, keep your hair on; Dionne gets lots of compliments from me and it's coz i like her that I can be bothered to post.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 21:09 by countryboy.)
12-08-2010 21:08
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Haha that was just a funny mic moment off Dionne going though a catalogue asking what outfit should they buy afroman for his birthday an to vote on it an that all the girls will get similar themed outfits an dress up in them for a party on screen when his birthday isBig Grin She should speak on the mic for longer sometimes she made me laugh just then with some of her comments on the outfits etc.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 21:35 by Wazo.)
12-08-2010 21:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

They all should give Afroman a nude lap dance Tongue JK.

Dionne looks great, but I find the pink outfit to be too bright to look at. It's just a bit blinding to the eye. The net outfit from last night needs a comeback!
12-08-2010 21:52
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Yep, that fishnet leotard, was a great outfit for Dionne, but the colour bleed on the webstream really didn't do it justice.

I think Wazo would rather see the return of the infamous purple sheet. Tongue
12-08-2010 22:02
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(12-08-2010 21:29 )Wazo Wrote:  Haha that was just a funny mic moment off Dionne going though a catalogue asking what outfit should they buy afroman for his birthday an to vote on it an that all the girls will get similar themed outfits an dress up in them for a party on screen when his birthday isBig Grin She should speak on the mic for longer sometimes she made me laugh just then with some of her comments on the outfits etc.

was very funny dionne on the mic asking about outfitsBounce. dionne is on top form tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
12-08-2010 22:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

UGH, the pink outfit twice in a row Sad

Come on Dionne, mix it up a bit! The black net outfit was AMAZING, but something different would nice as well. What about starting the show with jeans and a t shirt on, where you slowly take everything (Not EVERYTING of course) off, or maybe a skirt or sports shorts, or sweat pants. I'm sure you can think of something besides the blinding pink outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile
12-08-2010 23:04
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

She is on Fire tonight is making me laugh more than anything she just came back from break an at the top of the screen you could see afroman giving her a thumbs up so what does Dionne do in reply gives him the middle finger Big GrinBig Grin

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 23:06 by Wazo.)
12-08-2010 23:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV