babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
To me Lori is a victim of B/S hard sale,the constant begging on the mic pisses me off,same with Geri.Wonder how many people this sort of over the top plugging attracts,certainly isn't me.

Age is a state of mind.
14-08-2013 16:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just to echoe the same sentiments of HannahsPet it's just been same old same old once again at Babestation. Same old sets and same old predicable performances. I have to admit I thought possibly with the demise of BabestationX that all the focus might have just gone back into the main show again.

I remember the different sets well, the type of shows which Danni Harwood does at RLC these days is very reminiscent of the ones we used to see from a certain Camila who I really wish BS would re-sign as she is sorely missed. The doctors surgery and Babestation Bike would be a welcome return as would the hot tub. The sets these days are that plain and outdated that they are proving to be less than inspiring as we see the same old show being churned out night after night.

I haven't capped or posted any videos of Lori for a while now, I've just gone right off her, I've found her sorry to say it but truly boring and predicable beyond belief. Despite the repetitive nature of Jada I've still found her to be the most entertaining. Lolly is reported to be back on Babestation next month much to my disappointment because to be honest I was really hoping that she'd left for good.

Also worth pointing out is the abysmal 2 for 1's this channel is now airing which is unbelievable when you think back to only a few months ago when we had Jennifer Jade (also please come back to BS) and Lacey going for it both in style which was probably the last great 2 for 1 we have seen.

Tonight doesn't exactly fill me with promise. When Babestation Academy first started out I thought it worked out really well for discovering new talent. Not anymore, tonight we will have about 3 or 4 girls crammed onto the same bed like sardines in a tin. Expect plenty of phone waving as another cheap and shabby production looks to be on the cards Cool
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2013 16:34 by Scottishbloke.)
14-08-2013 16:32
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Cheer up SB at least Lori's on tonight and i predict she will be naked by 11.02 and have a girl caller at around midnight and do a quickfire call section at 1am,so at least it will be diffrent from last nightBounce

im always open to positive change
14-08-2013 16:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

One model in particular who is a grey area to me is Tiffany, she is either good or she's abysmal. If I'm right in thinking, the other night she didn't even go topless and then out of nowhere some nights she will go the full distance in the shower and deliver a great show.

I think at present it seems to me that so many models on this channel are clearly unmotivated. I honesty think that some new sets and new idea's are required in order to inspire and get the best out of the current mob, maybe that's why it's all become so dull lately.

The main problem to me with regards to the main channel set is that it is so dark and gloomy, whatever happened to the white room, with regards to the lack of handthong it looks like BS have once again put a stop to that. No doubt it'll be back again at some point in the future Cool
14-08-2013 17:00
mido Offline
Happy Man

I dont mind Lori pulling the same routine, im grateful she is there at all. I like the current format and the current girls, it allows me to live out my fantasies by tweeting them photos of luxury homes and expensive cars making out they are mine and I live in a world where they are my casual pals first and models second. I like to invent stories whereby I am made out to be a lot better than I am and lead a far more exciting life such as fireman, nuclear warhead supervisor or space cowboy, with all the skills girls love.
I spend my time trawling through chinese websites for fake designer gear to send them in the hope of a shoutout or a nod in my favor, and that somehow I would be recognised as the King fan.
I enjoy texting in endlessly for my naughty texts to be read and my recording the shows so i can watch Lori in the same poses over and over again, occasionally clearing up my hard drive and reliving the moments as if captured as a time capsule for me to forever wonder about the good old days when boundries were pushed

thats what the shows are about, its not about the making money, its not about the girls, its about who it makes us
14-08-2013 18:07
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

I loved bsx.its dead.for me so is the lie it was adverse to the standards of bs overall.to me babestation has got worse after the demise of bsx.theres a whole list of really good girls that bs has lost.queen Jayne and Jennifer jade are just 2 that were mentioned.theres loads.ms n knight was one I quite liked.she didn't seem to get a fair look in.i just tune into girls that I find sexy.good looking and get me a hard on.i found midos post very interesting but am gonna have to read it another 2 or 3 times.deep stuff that.
14-08-2013 19:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

BS is like S66 in terms if its key weakness imo.
Not enough set variety and therefore repetitive performance.
The bed set over reliance is truly desperate on both channels.
BS's move to Milton Keynes is something that will hopefully be accompanied by some new sets that allow the babes to get up and move around a lot more rather than just go through the same run of the mill poses that the bed set will allow. For example I am a big admirer of Brookie.
The best stint I have seen her do recently is one where one solitary prop was brought into the mix i.e a desk.
She bent over the desk and used her prop quite superbly adopting a good range of poses and positions.
But most of the time she is restricted to a bed set where her movement options are more predictable.
Preeti is another example. Now I love a dose of naked Preeti but even more when its not on a bed.
She was in the middle of a great little naked office stint in the office chair before it got cut short some weeks back.
Use that set again or use the shower set more extensively. Bring back the white room set, introduce a hot tub set and a surgery set. Anything to break the monotony of bed set movement.

Now, all this being said Wink Wink Wink there is one babe who utterly defeats my argument.
Yes its Jada Rolleyes laugh. But Jada is an exceptional case.
Her astounding agility and flexibility allow her to do things nobody else on BS quite does on a bed set. Just imagine what she could do though with a wide variety of sets to work with eek Tongue.
The mind boggles Surprised.

When it gets to the point of a Lori fan getting bored of her doing the same thing over and over it seems obvious to me that change is needed.
Give Lori different tools to work with.
Do that and she will really sizzle and sparkle.

14-08-2013 19:23
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Pay Camilla and Dionne Mendez whatever they want.
15-08-2013 23:31
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

diabolical so far on b/s tonight compared to rlc you would have thought it was them with the dutch licence , good selection of girls wasted Huh
15-08-2013 23:41
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

Everybody has their own opinions and view on certain channels and girls, my view is that Lori Buckby rejoining Babestation was one of the worst things to ever happen to this channel.
16-08-2013 20:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV