babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I still dont think bs makes the most of some of the nights where there are enough babes for a longer 241,classic example with the recent Lori/Tiffany stint,after their initial 30 mins they went and could have brought back later also notice on Wednesday nights when academy show is on they sometimes have 3 babes squashed on xtra,this for me is an opportunity missed,particularly as they dont have worry about Ofcom on bs1.

im always open to positive change
29-05-2013 20:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheThruster Offline
Banned

(29-05-2013 19:08 )mr mystery Wrote:  New girl Chessie Kay starts on BS next Monday the 3rd of June http://www.twitter.com/Chessie_Kay

Looks quite good to me...full of promise

Fancy chatting on Yahoo Messenger about the babes? I'm a exceptionally kinky, horny but easy-going and friendly Bi guy. If you are interested, just PM me for my yahoo id!
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2013 21:04 by TheThruster.)
29-05-2013 21:00
Longtimecaller Offline
Latex/Uniform Lover

New girl Honey on BS1, looks very uninterested in the job tonight and considering she is new she should be giving it her all. Been watching for 15 minutes now, not had a single call, not picked up the phone atall, no mic ups, just chatting to the cameramen/producers and you can see the phone is working on screen. Wouldn't usually complain, but when i see how hard some of the other Academy girls work week in week out, its a bit of a p**s take.

Also I noticed she was actually on XXXPanded last night under "Christina X", how has she been allowed to be on more than 1 channel, im sure this is not accepted otherwise we's see our other girls from other channels work on more than one show.

Also whilst i'm talking about the Academy, how is it Danni, Penelope and Kimberley have been working hard in the Academy for 4 months, 5 at the end of June, and are still on there? Do BS not have any plans at graduating them atall? Its kind of ridiculous that Kimberley and the others work so hard, wearing great outfits like latex, which is hard to put on, working their little butts off on a regular basis, and still are only given 1 day a week on our screens? There's obviously a demand for them as I am constantly queuing to talk to Kimberley, without fail, every week i call, so why is she not put on more? You've lost a lot of girls to other channels recently, it would be a shame for you to lose your academy girls purely because you have no real long term plan for them.
29-05-2013 22:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

regarding Penelope since you've mentioned her here. Kimberley j (another bs academy babe) has tweeted tonight Penelope is having a break from the babeshows Sad yeah I noticed that about honey, she was on xxxpanded last night as Christina x and is now back on bs academy. perhaps she was looking to leave and had a night on xxxpanded to see what it was like and decided to go back to bs? who knows

agree, Kimberley, Danni and Penelope (if Penelope is back) should now be getting regular shifts on main bs now, they've been on bs academy long enough now

Piper Niven Superfan
30-05-2013 00:24
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Kimberley was on the main BS channel the other night, hopefully she is on often
30-05-2013 01:08
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Danni is looking stunning on Academy tonight and is on the main channels on Monday. She's also done 2 Daytime shifts in the last week and has got more booked in June.
30-05-2013 03:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I had look at various Cellcasts UK's statements and predictions for 2013 the other day, Cellcast said something about continuing to cut costs in the UK in 2013, and mentioned something about looking for international market opportunity's, Cellcast also stated that "June 2013 would see our first deployment on Smart TV's", whatever that means ? , if i understand things correctly from what they say it seems that they will be concentrating on more new internet based stuff, they said something about the Digital TV network being near saturation point and didn't see much growth in this side of things .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
30-05-2013 16:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

smart tvs are the TV's that connect to the internet and allow you to watch catchup tv or go on the internet through your tv I think is what they are meaning

Piper Niven Superfan
30-05-2013 17:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

means IPTV basically using a smart tv or smart freeview box and high speed broadband connection to transmit tv. sure xxxpanded has a channel on freeview using this system as well as that channel

you can buy boxes for about 50-100 quid like this one http://www.waeplus.co.uk/item/294006/Xor...tAodVykAsw

Apparently you can get iptv via playstation3 not tried it might be my project for tonight

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2013 18:11 by HannahsPet.)
30-05-2013 18:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-05-2013 18:00 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Apparently you can get iptv via playstation3 not tried it might be my project for tonight

Just been having another look and Cellcast actually mention viewing content via playstation3 and other similar devices on this new viewing platform, they mention something about in their words "Television broadcasts in effect becoming an aspect of the internet delivery strategy".
It wouldn't surprise me if eventually Cellcast go mainly internet based via smart TV etc, and done in connection with their continuing cost cutting agenda, they may well keep a channel or 2 on Sky and freeview to promote their internet based services .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2013 21:38 by mr mystery.)
30-05-2013 19:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV