babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Daryl was ok but im not bothered she has left, I will cry the day Tori quits though as she is my all time fave
17-05-2013 22:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(17-05-2013 19:41 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Back in the days of Danni O'Neil and co then Daryl's style of performance fitted in very good however times have moved on. The oldstyle babe performance just isn't the direction which Babestation is moving towards.

Yeah, that would be why they were asking her to do more shifts then. Some of the babes who had to leave because they weren't getting shifts would probably have loved to be in that position.

Despite what the 'hand thong is everything' brigade think she was obviously very popular with callers, which is what counts.
18-05-2013 04:29
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-05-2013 20:13 )eyres42 Wrote:  
(17-05-2013 19:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Daryl was always very entertaining and very funny to watch in her own way.
Each to their own and all that Rammy but I don't watch these channels for laughs, I want tits and ass!
I'd sooner have a dozen Daryls who'll make me smile than the handful of over-hyped & predictable performers who bore me to tears on this channel bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-05-2013 08:17
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

so why did preeti_young leave playboy tv. & what about her sister.
also will we see her do some 2-4-1's with Brook Little & with Jennifer Jade

are we also seeing less of Geri to now as mic girl roll is looking less & less. that how i see it.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
18-05-2013 10:28
skully Offline

The twins left PB/RLC on good terms, it was a travel issue.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
18-05-2013 14:27
sith1 Offline
Banned

I think the twins are great but why sigh for a channel all the way in Bristol!!! If you live in london then just to come back and quote travel for leaving lol
18-05-2013 14:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Prob more the fact that seeing a number of girls have now gone and seeing its only preeti coming back. That said know a number of girls who found the commute to bristol a major hassle. cant blame them for that dont think i would want to be doing a 902hr drive after i had done a night shift. gives me respect for the girls like tori and kandi who do major trips just to entertain us all

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-05-2013 15:44
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(18-05-2013 15:44 )HannahsPet Wrote:  dont think i would want to be doing a 902hr drive after i had done a night shift.

I don't think anyone would ever want to do a 902 hour drive eek

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-05-2013 19:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-05-2013 14:39 )sith1 Wrote:  I think the twins are great but why sigh for a channel all the way in Bristol!!! If you live in london then just to come back and quote travel for leaving lol

probably thought they would be able to cope with the travel along with hearing how rlc is from former bs babes that are now at rlc like kandi kay, ree petra and ella jolie

ultimately it hasn't worked out and preeti is back at bs and priya is pursuing other things. if she does return to the babeshows think she to will be back at bs

Piper Niven Superfan
18-05-2013 20:07
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

BS is setting its stall out to be channel of the night even at this early stage.
Jenna, Jennifer, Preeti, Georgie and Jada in great form already and its not even midnight yet.
And they are not just using bed sets either. Georgie has been in the step ladder set and Jen in the office.
I give credit to BS for trying to mix things up a bit. Well done Smile.

18-05-2013 23:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV