Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
What you think of this then

Babestation TV ‏@BabestationTV 3h That's right guys, make sure you're tuned in to #BabestationTV tomorrow night as the gorgeous @preeti_young is making her return! x
17-05-2013 19:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheThruster Offline
Banned

(17-05-2013 19:08 )matt38 Wrote:  What you think of this then

Babestation TV ‏@BabestationTV 3h That's right guys, make sure you're tuned in to #BabestationTV tomorrow night as the gorgeous @preeti_young is making her return! x

Good news!

Fancy chatting on Yahoo Messenger about the babes? I'm a exceptionally kinky, horny but easy-going and friendly Bi guy. If you are interested, just PM me for my yahoo id!
17-05-2013 19:11
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(17-05-2013 19:11 )TheThruster Wrote:  
(17-05-2013 19:08 )matt38 Wrote:  What you think of this then

Good news!

Suprised it took her so long to come backBig Grin
17-05-2013 19:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

just want to say I think its very very harsh and unfair for daryl morgan here to be dismissed as just "a good warm up girl" and also unfair to say she was never in the same league as the likes of lori, jennifer jade and brookie little.

first of all daryl was on the babeshows for about 6-7 years and she had to have been a very good babeshow babe to have lasted on the babeshows as long as she had and definitely not just "a good warm up girl" yes daryl didn't go naked much (if at all) compared to the likes of lori, brookie and jennifer jade but that doesn't mean that she wasn't as good as them. daryl was always very entertaining and very funny to watch in her own way. one fantastic moment was when daryl was on bangbabes and she and vikki v played guess who live on air and there were other fantastic moments from daryl on the mic during her time on the shows

Piper Niven Superfan
17-05-2013 19:31
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Back in the days of Danni O'Neil and co then Daryl's style of performance fitted in very good however times have moved on. The oldstyle babe performance just isn't the direction which Babestation is moving towards.

The likes of Jennifer Jade and co have been brilliant and to say that Daryl was in the same league as them would be doing these models a huge disservice. Daryl was right for the time but these days her performances were without being harsh about it a bit on the tame side.

Out with the old and in with the new I say Cool

Lastly I wish Daryl all the best for the future and thank her for the memories and her contribution into the birth of Babestation.

I am however very sad to see the departure of Gina, she will be sorely missed.
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2013 20:11 by Scottishbloke.)
17-05-2013 19:41
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Daryl was a class act and didn't need to go for the hand thong business and still had more fans than you can shake a stick at.
17-05-2013 19:47
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2013 19:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Daryl was always very entertaining and very funny to watch in her own way.

Each to their own and all that Rammy but I don't watch these channels for laughs, I want tits and ass!

In all seriousness her heart clearly hasn't been in it for a while and she was in danger of becoming another Ashley Emma, so she is probably wise to call it a day.
17-05-2013 20:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough that's why you watch the babeshows eyres, everyone watches the babeshows for their own reasons. I was just saying daryl didn't deserve to be dismissed as just "a good warm up girl", deserves to be in the same league as the likes of lori, Jennifer jade and brookie and for me one of the best babes ever to have ever appeared on the babeshows. daryl would be in my top 10 all time best babeshow babes ever.

will agree with you that her heart hasn't been in it for a while and was wise to call it a day now and go out on a high as a babeshow legend and a class act

Piper Niven Superfan
17-05-2013 21:46
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

In the same league as Lori?

Bounce
17-05-2013 21:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

definitely. daryl didn't go naked as much (if at all) compared to lori but she made up for it as ive said earlier

Piper Niven Superfan
17-05-2013 21:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV