babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
All the other channels are complete fucking shit compared to babestation....its as if it was designed to bust a nut Surprised

How people on here even debate which channel is the best makes me laugh Big Laugh Rolleyes
09-05-2013 04:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation is easily the best of the night by far! RLC comes in second due to the 2-4-1 and some other moments, but Babestation is still far ahead. Studio 66 is in sleep mode.
09-05-2013 04:19
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I've also really enjoyed Babestation tonight. It's been terrific entertainment allround, delivering exactly what a babe show should deliver. I think it's been the best channel tonight by a country mile Cool
09-05-2013 04:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Funny, watching both Brook and Jenn at the same time, their cameramen seemed not to be there, and Brook was looking off screen for quite a while with a cheeky smile. Oddly enough, the cameras for them seemed to start moving again just now at almost the exact time, as if the two cameramen had left to go on a break at the same time and had now returned.

Bounce

Good camera work either way, so I hope they had a nice break. I wonder who else in on a break now...?
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 16:14 by mrmann.)
09-05-2013 04:55
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Babestation won the competition last night with both Brook and Jen getting naked again, I think S66 need to get their act together? losing some of their top babes and signing up awful night babes Cool
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 05:40 by Classic84.)
09-05-2013 05:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I will hold my hands up and admit babestation was the best babeshow last night with the highlights for me being brookie little and tori-lee's 241, brookie little naked and a good night from the dash. the only thing wrong was daisy dash on bs academy. as ive said in daisy's own thread bs academy is about finding new or inexperienced babes and daisy isn't new or inexperienced (hear's several forum member's jaw drop with me praising bs like this Smile )

don't think s66 need to get their act together. yes they have lost some of their babes either letting them go or the babes themselves leaving for various reasons but wouldn't say they've signed awful night babes, especially leigh darby and sammi tye also of course re-signing Charlie oneal, gemma massey and mica Martinez and last night Ashley emma returned after having had a baby

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2013 09:38
thescientist Away

For some reason BS has its knockers (sorry, didn't mean the pun) but for me most nights are excellent and of late have been top notch and have kept me up all night. Well done to all those involved, especially all the girls
09-05-2013 11:27
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Having seen the posts and caps of JJ last night what channel was this on, and did they cut from another girl, like they do for shower stints. Just for future reference to see if it is an ongoing theme or a one off.
09-05-2013 12:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I have to admit it was great to bring the office set back again last night. I'm still holding out for hope that the sauna one might just make a comeback. With regards to last nights show what can you say other than magnificant stuff. Babestation has a habit of picking up good models and making them even more daring.

Take Brook Little for example. A couple of years ago the idea of seeing a naked Brook gracing our screens would have been up their in the realms of fantasy. Back onto the subject of sets. I noticed this one.

[Image: S01.jpg]

Ofcourse it will look better with a naked model on it Tongue The set is fairly basic but I think if they use this one then it will work. Bring on tonight and let's see what happens Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 17:48 by Scottishbloke.)
09-05-2013 17:08
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

SuperBrookie, MegaJen and GigaDash all naked in one night Big Grin.
Bye bye competition Wink.

09-05-2013 17:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV