Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Also VERY true!

However, I'm living with my folks right now and explaining that on their phone bill wouldn't be much fun! I do have a mobile but don't fancy eating up call credit that way.

I'm just thankful that I can see it as it bridges a gap between 'other' interests and helps me to stop missing somebody I'm close to.

CHEERS!
31-05-2010 19:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2010 18:40 )HannahsPet Wrote:  you find there is a vocal minority against every girl in the forum i expect.

sure babestation has a plan for each girl to make sure they get the fullest amount of calls out of them

Lynsey and Dani's are night girls plain and simple they are good at what they do LDM brings a lot of word of mouth from her Sport thing and Dani cos she is one of the longest serving girls also i dont think LDM Dani and Lolly could do days we might like it but im sure would lose more in ofcom fines than they make in calls

Paige and Georgie are your versitile ones happy on both night and day. Babestation use them to get calls on during the day its no coincidence before when paige was only nights Days was losing revenue so much was talk of Babestation Daytime 2 closing in fact was weeks away from doing so. So they drafted paige back as well as bringing back Cherri so now days is more secure in fact seems cherri or paige if on from 11 are always on BSD2

Would have to agree with you, but can I mention one girl, that one being Charlie, where do Cellcast see her being at her productive best day or nights, she has probably made a rod for herself by being popular on days as well as nights, so Cellcast don't really know where to leave the girl. If it is true that Holly Mc is going to do a few night shows, it will be interesting to see many callers she gets compared to Charlie.
31-05-2010 19:57
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

It is true that Holly will be doing some nights next month. She will be a nice addition and I look forward to actually being able to see her on a TV for once.

CHEERS!
31-05-2010 20:02
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

What does also interest me is what Cellcast do with the money and how wisely they spend it. They must have spent some on that Jungle set only for them not to use it now. Was it not popular!?

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2010 20:06 by Rogerbee.)
31-05-2010 20:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Oops! F-word from Lolly on the mic. laugh
01-06-2010 01:28
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 01:28 )vila Wrote:  Oops! F-word from Lolly on the mic. laugh

I think I mentioned this in the offcom thread, but I find it very strange that there is no swearing allowed, yet the women can show their breasts and bum, lick each other, pour things on their breasts and ass, spank each other, simulate felatio and getting ejaculated on, but NO NAUGHTY WORDS NOW!. Rolleyes Another thing I find funny, is that the women aren't allowed to show their breasts until ten, yet they can show most of their bare bum. Does this make ANY sense to anyone.

Been a bit of a better show tonight than last night thanks to Camilla and Jada, and to some extent Lolly and Megan(Much sexier as a brunette)
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 01:57 by mrmann.)
01-06-2010 01:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-06-2010 01:55 )mrmann Wrote:  but NO NAUGHTY WORDS NOW!.

I've mentioned this subject in the Ofcom discussions too. Ofcom sees no problem with 'fuck', fucking' and 'c*nt' being spoken in a BBC2 so-called comedy show, but won't allow them on a SEX CHAT channel! Huh

I agree - Megan definitely best as a brunette.
01-06-2010 02:32
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

(31-05-2010 17:27 )Hexit Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 16:23 )Rogerbee Wrote:  We're their viewers too, regardless of whether we call or not. Viewing figures are usually what count.
not really in this situation m8, the whole point of the show is to entice callers,and listeners. a viewer is just a possible caller, but until you call being a viewer is pretty irrelevant.

A viewer is a potential customer, so they are ALWAYS important.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
01-06-2010 08:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Exactamundo!

Last night's show was pretty lacklustre and could have been put together from old clips. It was thinking this that gave me a little idea. How about Geri and Cleo hosting a clips show on BS Xtra where callers can ring in and request their favourite clips of their favourite girls? If they ever get stuck for material I'm sure they could ask a few of the guys from here to send them a few clips as there seem to be comprehensive archives of them listed in each girl's caps and vids threads. They could have girls in for interviews and their reminiscences.

It'd be useful to cover holiday shortfalls and maybe give a few other girls a chance of a break as well.

Just a thought anyway...

CHEERS!
01-06-2010 09:52
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 09:52 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Exactamundo!

Last night's show was pretty lacklustre and could have been put together from old clips. It was thinking this that gave me a little idea. How about Geri and Cleo hosting a clips show on BS Xtra where callers can ring in and request their favourite clips of their favourite girls? If they ever get stuck for material I'm sure they could ask a few of the guys from here to send them a few clips as there seem to be comprehensive archives of them listed in each girl's caps and vids threads. They could have girls in for interviews and their reminiscences.

It'd be useful to cover holiday shortfalls and maybe give a few other girls a chance of a break as well.

Just a thought anyway...

Better idea would be to bring in certain Girls that do not get many night shows...........Tammy........Charlie C.......Jessica....etc
01-06-2010 09:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV