babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
There's no rules about how many babes a channel brings in a night. BS doesn't have to follow what Studio 66 does, only what they think is best for their own profits.

I'd rather see small sessions from a babe as long as she's on regular, than not see her at all. I'm not likely to watch a babe continuously for hours on end anyway.
10-04-2013 10:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

(10-04-2013 10:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i too disagree bs is the best channel at the moment. they did have a strong start to 2013 but have now fallen back behind rlc (who for me are the no1 babechannel at the moment) and s66 who have bounced back over recent weeks. not because of the bs babes themselves who have been having good performances, but because of the shows as a whole which are being spoilt by relentless plugging of pics & vids and bsx with ads, osg's and mic girls popping up far too often. also at times certain babes dominate bs each and other babes that are on barely get a look in

(1)last night seemed to be the lacey, savannah and jennifer jade show with daryl and rochelle seemingly not getting a look in. (2)think bs have too many babes on a night, usually 5 babes for 3 channels. for me it should be 1 more babe than the channels a channel has. so in bs's case it should be 4 babes a night, then there would be a different babe on each channel and 1 would be on a break

(1) If you actually watched BS1 last night, Jennifer Jade was pretty much put on a show worthy of any across the channels, with tease and nakedness (yes nakedness, Not the Lori type of nakedness but views and positions that most channels try to avoid these days) Fair enough they have a different license but still. Rochelle was on BS1 and went naked (yes Naked) and put on rather good views and positions and then Savannah, doing her usual thing by putting an energetic performance like always. So Yes some praise there is needed for them. BS had Daryl on but was bit part shift and rochelle was on for quite a bit so disagree with the "not getting a look in" P.S Forgot about Lacey, She was on too doing her rolling around and putting a shift which dont interest me but yes she was on too.

(2) BS do not have too many babes on, They have Cut a lot of babes off this year. and they have dropped a lot of babes during a nightshow compared to what it was before. If you think at other Channels like S66 they have 4-5 babes on a night and then drops down to 3 around 3/4am except weekends. RLC have 4-5 babes on with 1 being a part time who fills in breaks. So for you to say BS have too many babes on 1 night is outrage. BS has a Mic-on Girl who is on mic most of the time and does the odd shift on bed so u cant count her too much. Maybe u should watch the channels more closely rather than just flicker through and writing the odd note and looking at caps Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 10:27 by alexxxi.)
10-04-2013 10:19
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

i wasnt criticising the babes themselves alexxi and said the bs babes themselves have been good, its the relentless plugging of pics, vids and bsx with mic girls popping up far too often that is spoling things. also the babes on each night should get equal screentime, at times last night bs seemed to be the lacey, jennifer and rochelle show

regarding your second point, disagree its outrage when i said bs have too many babes on, its just my opinion. yes i know bs have lost several babes this year and also yes they dont have many babes on each night compared to what they used to have on but do think they have too many babes on a night. as ive said it should be 4 babes & a mic girl thats plenty and not 5 or 6 babes & mic girl.

i did watch bs a fair bit last night because louise porter was on who is my fav bs babe

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 10:43 by Rammyrascal.)
10-04-2013 10:42
sith1 Offline
Banned

Please don't get me wrong guys or BS but I'm I bit tried of seeing Lori and Lolly on so much when you have a few great girls that don't get the same screen time as them Lori is a Lovley girl from my home town Leicester and is good at what she does but 4/5 times a week is a bit over kill Lolly too is a very sexy girl but over kill less is more let the likes of Beth,Kimberley and Lacey and Gina have more screen time!!!
10-04-2013 23:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(10-04-2013 10:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i too disagree bs is the best channel at the moment. they did have a strong start to 2013 but have now fallen back behind rlc (who for me are the no1 babechannel at the moment) and s66 who have bounced back over recent weeks. not because of the bs babes themselves who have been having good performances, but because of the shows as a whole which are being spoilt by relentless plugging of pics & vids and bsx with ads, osg's and mic girls popping up far too often. also at times certain babes dominate bs each and other babes that are on barely get a look in

Mmmmm. From what I saw in early 2013 to now I do not see any great difference in the extent of the issues that you highlight.
The OSGs, adverts, interruptions and airtime dominance of certain individuals were just as prevalent then as they are now. I do agree that BS has fallen back slightly in the last month or two but that has more to do with RLC raising the bar to consistently high levels and not the chronic deficiencies of BS output that you describe.
I really wish BS would invest in some new sets as the bed sets restrict movement options but thats just a personal view.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 00:28 by Snooks.)
11-04-2013 00:23
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Babestation has some great new additions like Jennifer Jade and Emily Dean but it is the large OSG`s advertising photos and videos that makes BS unwatchable
compared to RLC
11-04-2013 00:36
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Gone to far down the cheap road for me.Sad,there is cutting costs, and cutting costs.never going to get the old Babestation back.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 01:26 by dogman.)
11-04-2013 01:21
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i see that Masti Chat is now using a new set i hope that bs night shows get to us it.
the set looks ok with big desk's. love to see what the bs girls could do on them.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 17:25 by dave34.)
12-04-2013 17:24
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Like a breath of fresh air last night.

No sign of the usual bloody suspects.

Coincidence?!?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-04-2013 08:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

prob reason why there wasnt was they want them all on for the weekend plus was acadmy on so they were down to 2 channels for the regular girls

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 17:31 by HannahsPet.)
18-04-2013 17:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV