RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
what is Babestation24
07-04-2013 20:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

(07-04-2013 20:26 )hotfuzz Wrote:  what is Babestation24

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...estation24

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
07-04-2013 20:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(07-04-2013 12:07 )Sm© Wrote:  [Image: image-C441_516152ED.jpg]

Didn't mention how many more BS Academy webshows.

07-04-2013 22:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think it's high time we start offering this channel some praise for the things that it does do right. When you can get your head past the OSG's, constant adverts and constant interuptions and have a look at the bigger picture then this channel has been head and shoulder's above the rest lately.

Take tonight for example we've seen some brilliant solo spots whilst the rest of the channels have been well to be brutally honest with you, piss poor.

Babestation to me has been the channel that has showed the most appetite lately. They don't need fancy sets, themes and idea's, just a good old fashioned honesty into giving us something that resembles an entertaining nights viewing.

So here you have it folks. A big up for Babestation Big Grin
10-04-2013 04:51
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(10-04-2013 04:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  They don't need fancy sets, themes and idea's, just a good old fashioned honesty

What on earth have you been drinking lol.
All the times I could not get through at the start of a shift because despite the girls waving the phones, they were not connected.
All the times they have scammed people into buying different photos from the one advertised.
All the times they have cut me off mid call so that the girl can go into a pretend 'another girl is on the phone' routine.
Good old fashioned honesty?? Not a phrase that even BS would probably expect to see printed in here! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 07:08 by bytor.)
10-04-2013 07:06
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

All the times they have scammed people into buying different photos from the one advertised.

[/quote]

I had this happen to me last week but I have to say that when I complained they were very good at responding and supplied the requested photos and more besides.
10-04-2013 07:49
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(10-04-2013 04:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I think it's high time we start offering this channel some praise for the things that it does do right. When you can get your head past the OSG's, constant adverts and constant interuptions and have a look at the bigger picture then this channel has been head and shoulder's above the rest lately.

Take tonight for example we've seen some brilliant solo spots whilst the rest of the channels have been well to be brutally honest with you, piss poor.

Babestation to me has been the channel that has showed the most appetite lately. They don't need fancy sets, themes and idea's, just a good old fashioned honesty into giving us something that resembles an entertaining nights viewing.

So here you have it folks. A big up for Babestation Big Grin
Im sorry that i dont necessarily agree that bs are the best at present,yes i agree a lot of the performances have been good but with over-sized osgs and the fact that a certain miss harwood is not on rlc at present and s66 are running scared of ofcom it is easier for them to appear to be on top,when for a lot of the time recently they have not been,i think they have been struggling since the departure of twins and Camilla plus the recent bsx webstream meltdown,though having said that these shows have been cut so much in length they are starting to not justify the cost even if its only 3 pounds a night im not sure it is worth it,not mention having the same fixation with unnecessary osgs in my view.

im always open to positive change
10-04-2013 08:40
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(10-04-2013 04:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  They don't need fancy sets, themes and idea's, just a good old fashioned honesty

Bounce
10-04-2013 08:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i too disagree bs is the best channel at the moment. they did have a strong start to 2013 but have now fallen back behind rlc (who for me are the no1 babechannel at the moment) and s66 who have bounced back over recent weeks. not because of the bs babes themselves who have been having good performances, but because of the shows as a whole which are being spoilt by relentless plugging of pics & vids and bsx with ads, osg's and mic girls popping up far too often. also at times certain babes dominate bs each and other babes that are on barely get a look in

last night seemed to be the lacey, savannah and jennifer jade show with daryl and rochelle seemingly not getting a look in. think bs have too many babes on a night, usually 5 babes for 3 channels. for me it should be 1 more babe than the channels a channel has. so in bs's case it should be 4 babes a night, then there would be a different babe on each channel and 1 would be on a break

Piper Niven Superfan
10-04-2013 10:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV