babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(12-03-2013 03:36 )mrmann Wrote:  Great session from Lou Lou! Smile

Does she have a thread here? I couldn't find it.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=53678

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=53681

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
13-03-2013 09:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Any chance that some new faces be given longer than two weeks or so before being given the elbow ? Only BS is becoming dangerously close to STD66 in terms of predictable lineups, night after night.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-03-2013 16:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just been checking out the forum statistics threads and i notice that the BS general forum section is now mentioned as being the most popular part of this forum, up to the last week or so Elite/STD 66 was always the most popular general section, and had been for a few years i believe, i'm not sure why the BS section is now more popular than Elite/STD 66 section, but there must be a reason why less people are posting in the Elite/STD 66 general section just lately and the BS general forum sections are now the most popular .

Maybe Rammy hasn't been posting in the STD 66 threads as much these days lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2013 19:17 by mr mystery.)
13-03-2013 19:07
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2013 16:52 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Any chance that some new faces be given longer than two weeks or so before being given the elbow ? Only BS is becoming dangerously close to STD66 in terms of predictable lineups, night after night.

Proberly more the case the girls arnt being paid that much and they get better offers and Bs to tight to pay some girls

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-03-2013 19:19
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(13-03-2013 19:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just been checking out the forum statistics threads and i notice that the BS general forum section is now mentioned as being the most popular part of this forum, up to the last week or so Elite/STD 66 was always the most popular general section, and had been for a few years i believe, i'm not sure why the BS section is now more popular than Elite/STD 66 section, but there must be a reason why less people are posting in the Elite/STD 66 general section just lately and the BS general forum sections are now the most popular .

yeah i dont post as much not just on the s66 forum but the forum as i whole i think. in the past i used absolutely hammer the forum with posts often giving what was called a "running commentary" on a babeshow babe's night and this did irritate forum members so i now these days now just do 1 main post on a babeshow babe the day after unless something happens like oil, shower set or nudity for example. whatever the reason why bs general section is more popular than the s66 forum, i couldnt care less about it.

as for bs lineups being predictable, i had said that for some time that bs line ups were predictable and were dominated by what i called the usual suspects who were lori, lolly, preeti, priya, camilla and tiffany. now im not so sure they are. first of all 3 of the usual suspects have left bs (preeti, priya and camilla) also lori and lolly dont tend to be on together which use to happen quite a lot. what hasnt changed is the hard selling of pics & vids and bsx which really annoys me and i think its got worse over the past few weeks with a full screen ad with geri and a new huge osg that takes up the whole of the left hand side of the screen

Piper Niven Superfan
13-03-2013 20:56
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2013 19:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just been checking out the forum statistics threads and i notice that the BS general forum section is now mentioned as being the most popular part of this forum, up to the last week or so Elite/STD 66 was always the most popular general section, and had been for a few years i believe, i'm not sure why the BS section is now more popular than Elite/STD 66 section, but there must be a reason why less people are posting in the Elite/STD 66 general section just lately and the BS general forum sections are now the most popular .

Just a thought but maybe BS gets more responses because they have a bigger and wider audience, as in the number of channels and viewer outlets, so will galavanise more responses.
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2013 22:00 by matt38.)
13-03-2013 21:59
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

Looking good so far on Babeshow Academy tonight - last week saw one new girl (Kimberley Jones) and 2 veterans (Danni Levy and Madison Rose) on it, with the two veterans taking up most of the screen time, and new girl Kimberley only getting 33 minutes solo screen time (Danni got almost twice as much solo screen time).

Tonight we have 3 new girls Penelope (possibly 3rd show) and Kimberley (4th show) and second-timer Layla - I hope Layla gets some decent solo time, would be interesting to see how she is on the phones and on screen when she's on her own.

It looks like they are going solo shows only so far, Kimberley and Penelope split the first hour equally, Kimberley has spent past 50 mins or so (as of 11pm) on her own in tight sexy latex! Penelope will be up next I think.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2013 00:02 by LatexRyan.)
13-03-2013 22:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Layla has only been on Babestation once. Penelope and Kimberley have both been on more times than her.
13-03-2013 22:34
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(13-03-2013 22:34 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Layla has only been on Babestation once. Penelope and Kimberley have both been on more times than her.

Whoops, got a few wires crossed I think, I was defo thinking of someone else at that point.
13-03-2013 23:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Naughty Carla Mai laugh
14-03-2013 00:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV