babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^^ Just remembered this post concerning revenue when no mic girls are used .

(25-07-2011 14:38 )babestation Wrote:  I was meaning to get back to this on Thursday but got sidetracked, then forgot. It's a point that actually interested me as well, so I asked the people in the know for the stats; believe it or not, sales of pics/vids/xtreme, and generally the things the presenters push to viewers so much, were actually noticeably down.

As far as I know we had a slightly above average night on the phones, but I wouldn't say this made up for the drop in other sales.

So... I don't know, there's no way I'd sit here and say that the stats from one night without a host represent how the show would perform constantly if we took them out permanently. But, I also doubt it was a coincidence that sales of those things were down on the night we had no presenter.

Make of that what you will, but I would say it's likely that having no presenter can have a negative impact on sales.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 19:27 by mr mystery.)
28-01-2013 19:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(25-07-2011 14:38 )babestation Wrote:  As far as I know we had a slightly above average night on the phones, but I wouldn't say this made up for the drop in other sales.

Backs up what I've always thought of Babestation, that actual phone calls themselves don't make up the majority of their revenue. For every call, they'll make more in queued up listeners, hence the fake begging for calls, phone wagging and 'girl callers'. Plus if a babe or mic girl can do that & generate more sales of pics, vids & BSX subscriptions than others, she'll get more screen time. That includes more interruptions if necessary.

BS is a well oiled, money making machine. I don't blame them really, after all it's a business. The fact they can still afford to dominate FV must show they're doing something right.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 19:58 by KerrAvon.)
28-01-2013 19:53
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(27-01-2013 23:54 )streetwise65 Wrote:  
(27-01-2013 23:25 )darren73 Wrote:  Great Camilla's last show and who do we get on fv bloody geri bs take the piss

Yup Geristation again annoyedannoyedannoyed

Geri is one of the main reasons there is a mass exodus of girls from BS going on now.
28-01-2013 20:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-01-2013 19:26 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^ Just remembered this post concerning revenue when no mic girls are used .

(25-07-2011 14:38 )babestation Wrote:  I was meaning to get back to this on Thursday but got sidetracked, then forgot. It's a point that actually interested me as well, so I asked the people in the know for the stats; believe it or not, sales of pics/vids/xtreme, and generally the things the presenters push to viewers so much, were actually noticeably down.

As far as I know we had a slightly above average night on the phones, but I wouldn't say this made up for the drop in other sales.

So... I don't know, there's no way I'd sit here and say that the stats from one night without a host represent how the show would perform constantly if we took them out permanently. But, I also doubt it was a coincidence that sales of those things were down on the night we had no presenter.

Make of that what you will, but I would say it's likely that having no presenter can have a negative impact on sales.

well if no mic girl has a negative impact on sales, then why do all the other channels not have mic girls then, only bs has mic girls. the other channels must be getting decent sales, otherwise theyd have mic girls.

studio66 did try mic girls but very quickly stopped doing it

Piper Niven Superfan
28-01-2013 20:30
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2013 20:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  studio66 did try mic girls but very quickly stopped doing it

You should be asking why Jamie tried it in the first place. Obviously to increase revenue.

Maybe he couldn't get it going as good as BS hence he gave up Wink Don't discount him trying it again if he can crack it. After all he's seemed to crack the OSGs and selling pics/vids part.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 20:41 by KerrAvon.)
28-01-2013 20:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Although not on the schedule posted by BS Savannah Mai (Rochelle) is back on BS tonight , she's not long ago confirmed this on twitter, it will be interesting to see if they let her get naked, if i remember correctly the last time she was on BS her naked sections were quite interesting Big Grin

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-01-2013 21:28
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(28-01-2013 20:22 )Lotuseater Wrote:  Geri is one of the main reasons there is a mass exodus of girls from BS going on now.

what a stupid post...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
28-01-2013 21:34
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

With all due respect Lotuseater I think I can see exactly why Lilly Pink came on this forum and felt the need to defend her friend Geri. Camilla leaving Babestation and that goes for any other model whether it be past or present has left at their own free will. This has had nothing to do with Geri whatsoever.

Yes you share the same frustations about Geri constantly on the mic as the rest of us do but you really need to be a bit more diplomatic here when you put your points of view across. But just to clarify here the issue here is the need to have a mic girl. Also Megan just to add is just as bad when it comes to interupting the show as Geri is so it's obviously something on the production side of things that needs a serious look at.
28-01-2013 22:06
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i see that Elise Evans is taking a look at the Bs part of the forum right now.
i love to see her on bs its self.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 23:33 by dave34.)
28-01-2013 23:15
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

(28-01-2013 23:15 )dave34 Wrote:  i see that Elise Evans is taking a look at the Bs part of the forum right now.

So am I

maybe that means I'm going to be on tomorrow nightSmile
28-01-2013 23:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV