*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
10-01-2013 05:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(10-01-2013 04:56 )babefinder Wrote:  Ohh so now im a freeloader.....you know who i phone and who i dont phone is it? Rolleyes

Just out of interest, who was the last girl you called then?
10-01-2013 09:13
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2013 02:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ah the old chestnut that babestation is the best because it has more models going naked and getting their kit off. im with vila on nudity, there is more to a babe's show on the babechannels than going naked and going naked can actually restrict a babe, often staying in one or two posiitons compared to a babe in a very tiny thong. for me nudity is the icing on the cake of a babe's night

Trouble is Rammy, the 'restrictive' argument sound very defensive for Studio66. When Elite were in their pomp a couple years ago I didn't hear any such arguments about restrictive movements when they were doing oiled naked handthongs shows left right & centre. Only seems to be 'restrictive' now.

For the record, there are both good & bad shows naked & with thongs. Matter of fact I've seen Camilla, Lori, Jenna lately get in more positions naked than some other night girls clothed. Depends on the girl (and producer) rather than restrictiveness. Lucy Summers & Dannii Harwood are two who are experts of naked movement.
10-01-2013 10:17
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

if you get more out of a shoe when the models are not naked then tune in to xxpanded or whichever channel floats your boat and post in their section instead of critising b/s and its fans of girls in the buff, simple as that isnt it ?
10-01-2013 10:33
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(10-01-2013 10:33 )shankey! Wrote:  if you get more out of a shoe when the models are not naked then tune in to xxpanded or whichever channel floats your boat and post in their section instead of critising b/s and its fans of girls in the buff, simple as that isnt it ?

I'm sorry? Have different opinions been banned in this section?

FYI Gina was floating my boat last night, which is handy since I only have freeview.
Maybe I'll go and post about that in the xxxpanded section, see what the mods think about it.
10-01-2013 10:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive been overall positive about bs the past few weeks shankey! and rightly so because its been on a good run of form. and im not criticising babes going naked, they can do what they want. all i was commenting on earlier was some forum members are saying babestation is the best channel purely because it has babes using the handthong and the most babes going naked, which i think is a bit silly to do

as for the nudity issue, wasnt criticising babes going naked, just saying going naked can restrict what a babe can do and for me there is more to a babeshow babe's show than going naked which for some forum members is the b all and end all. as ive said earlier, nudity for me is the icing on the cake of a babe's show. im with hannahspet a babe should start a stint on the bed in lingerie etc then gradually remove it and finish her stint naked and not the lori buckby way which is going naked on the beds within seconds of getting on them

well said the silent majority, people can post whatever they want, the only people that can say what can and cant be posted is the mods not other forum members who disagree with what is being said

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 11:01 by Rammyrascal.)
10-01-2013 10:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

just sick of this if she aint naked it aint a good show attitude of certain members i think babeshows should take the book out of something like the twistys or onlytease video (obviously without the money shots in the case of twistys) beautiful girls in nice underwear down to just a smile Wink channels should be a mixture of styles and girls to suit any audience u start to go one way and u will prob lose audience and callers

in my opnion the new girls seem to have it right in that aspects maybe the older girls get complacent and think they can just turn up and get there regular callers to hit there call targets where the new girls have to use all there feminine charms to get callers

i think BS have got the right Clothed to Naked Ratio

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-01-2013 12:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^ I agree with the part about BS getting the clothed to naked ratio right, they've got this ratio just right imo, they do this ratio of clothed to nakedness better than the other channels imo, it always pays to cater for all tastes, a concept some other channels don't believe in .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 12:31 by mr mystery.)
10-01-2013 12:06
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

One girl who's certainly got it right is Jenna Hoskins. Mixed her sessions with some great outfits & all out naked stuff. This channel & Jenna are a good match.
10-01-2013 12:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV