babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(04-01-2013 10:29 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  whats happened to stevie one show on bsx and then nothing bring back stevie

Like a lot of girls on BS webshows (such as Dionne Mendez), Stevie still works for a different TV channel.

(Also see my cap post from earlier, Kartel works for BS TV, but Kiran works for another TV channel)

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 11:47 by RRROGER.)
04-01-2013 11:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-01-2013 03:58 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Sorry to say they dont seem to have produced any stronger content with their new dutch license,there is a 241 on at the moment but with Cherri and Geri i cant see any new boundaries being exploited,hope weekend shows are better.

It's not yet been verified if they have got new Dutch licences, all we have got is Tiffany saying on the mic when on Sky Ch 906 and freeview Ch 172 (same feed) that they have got a new licence for this channel, Sky 906 already has a Dutch licence, so it has been assumed that Freeview Ch 172 is the channel Tiff was referring to that she said now has a new licence .
As far as i know all the other channels are as they were, Sky Ch 908 and 909 are still Ofcom regulated as is freview Ch 175 .
If Geri and Cherri were on Sky 909 (BS Xtra) doing this 2-4-1 then it would have to conform to Ofcom licence regulations .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
04-01-2013 12:38
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

The 241 was on 909 or 908 so that would explain why it was much tamer than 906

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
04-01-2013 13:26
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(04-01-2013 10:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  that chair thing is bloody stupid never have got it if they wanted to do something good bring the chez longue back that was awesome peice of furniture or maybe it was when paige was bent over it Wink ahh the good old days would love to see it back know its still there so dust it off

I get some flack for my pointless random cap posts, here's one from last week......

(29-12-2012 00:35 )RRROGER Wrote:  Another random cap from tonight's show...

Lori on BS Live interrupted by Geri, introducing Camilla Jane & Charlie C on their way to BSX......
They're sat on what looks like the chaise longue they used to use on Party Girls/People, which brings back memories, 'cos back then all 3 were blonde & regulars on the Freeview nightshows...

[Image: image-4687_50DE2A6E.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 13:33 by RRROGER.)
04-01-2013 13:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

For all the stick that BS gets and a lot of it is justified praise is also due.
For me the BS Apprentice idea has proved to be a success done at the right speed and in the right way. Promotion of new talent in any industry is always important and its nice to see that talent emerge on BS.

The BS channels are more 'in your face' imo. More nudity and a relatively simple formula of mostly high energy stints on bed sets. Is this a good thing? I would say yes in the sense that it provides a contrast to some other channels which transmit shall we say more subtle, sensual and themed output in a variety of different sets.
No in the sense that the in your face element is partly to do with relentless advertising for pics, vids and BSX.

BS provides a service as all the channels do. They all choose to do it in a slightly different way however. The nature of the output, the quantity of babes on each night, calling prices, set choices and advertising all differ across the channels and in a way I feel that is not such a bad thing.
The fact that I find myself watching all different babes on all different channels at various different times indicates to me that on any given night one channel may be producing the best quality but the next night another channel might take over.
As frustrated as I get with BS deficiencies I think its safe to say all the channels have equal capacity to hack me right off for different reasons.

04-01-2013 14:16
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2013 04:18 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I have noticed a great improvement with the new license, girls like Lori, Tiff and Geri have been great, nice return of the handthong too, the 241 with tiff and Lori had everthing you could want, Geri put on a suprisingly good solo last night was impressed considering im not her biggest fan.

I have seen glimpses of the 241 with geri and cherri tonight and it's not great but i guess it depends on chemistry between the girls aswell in some cases, atleast with the new liscense the girls are free to go that bit further if they please Smile

You must have skipped all of the first half of last year, as well as much of 2011'/2010' where they did the handthong, had nude 2-4-1s, and where the women even showed partial full frontal while on their backs from the side.

While I agree that it's great to see the handthong return, as well as less censorship, it's kind of always been this way on Babestation. There have been tame moments, but there have also been not so tame moments, so nothing has actually changed yet.

Whatever new license they might have, won't really make much difference unless the women can remove their hands when doing the handthong, or get even naughtier during NUDE 2-4-1s. Until that happens, Babestation hasn't changed at all.

Even Studio 66 was doing the handthong for a long time, even though they never had a Dutch license, and let Lori do the handthong all the time, though I think it was allowed back then, until Ofcom went into paranoia overload.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 16:13 by mrmann.)
04-01-2013 16:11
mr mystery Away

(04-01-2013 16:11 )mrmann Wrote:  
(04-01-2013 04:18 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I have noticed a great improvement with the new license, girls like Lori, Tiff and Geri have been great, nice return of the handthong too, the 241 with tiff and Lori had everthing you could want, Geri put on a suprisingly good solo last night was impressed considering im not her biggest fan.

I have seen glimpses of the 241 with geri and cherri tonight and it's not great but i guess it depends on chemistry between the girls aswell in some cases, atleast with the new liscense the girls are free to go that bit further if they please Smile

You must have skipped all of the first half of last year, as well as much of 2011'/2010' where they did the handthong, had nude 2-4-1s, and where the women even showed partial full frontal while on their backs from the side.

While I agree that it's great to see the handthong return, as well as less censorship, it's kind of always been this way on Babestation. There have been tame moments, but there have also been not so tame moments, so nothing has actually changed yet.

Even Studio 66 was doing the handthong for a long time, even though they never had a Dutch license, and let Lori do the handthong all the time, though I think it was allowed back then, until Ofcom went into paranoia overload.

Yes Elite used to do the hand thong without a Dutch licence, but you can bet your bottom dollar that they wish they had a Dutch licence, Ofcom found them "in Breach" on two if not 3 separate occasions for doing the same sort of hand thong shows that BS does legally with a Dutch licence , so they stopped doing them . Storm and RLC have also been found "in breach" for girls doing the same style of hand thong shows as what Lori does on the BS Dutch regulated channels as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 17:55 by mr mystery.)
04-01-2013 17:48
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

if the new Dutch licence is for 24/7 on freeview that would fit in with the stream that ch 32 is using. as the uses of that stream are the one's that run celcast other channels on freeview. at the mo the stream on ch 32 is run teleshoping. but one this is dont go by the EPG info as that is now wrong.

but what i want to no is would having Dutch licence meaning can celcast put bs daytime or bs extra on freeview.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
04-01-2013 20:03
mr mystery Away

^^^ Cellcast could put BS daytime or daytime extra on freeview if they wished using a Ofcom or Dutch licence, it's only the Adult content night shows that Ofcom don't allow on freeview before 12am, daytime rules shows are OK .

04-01-2013 22:33
Charlemagne Offline

This one babe on a chair with one babe under the chair is just plain daft bladewave
05-01-2013 00:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV