RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Amen to that!

CHEERS!
18-05-2010 09:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(17-05-2010 22:16 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  I've got another idea - why not scrap BSXtreme and bring back BS2?

A good idea, and surely it would be a good move on Babestation's part. With the extra call channel they will bring in more money, which makes me think why did get rid of Babestation 2 in the first place, i never did get the full story behind that?

Babestation Xtreme still is going, so they must be making some money off it, probably not as much money as they expected to make, but i suppose they're keeping it around until the 'new content' is shown.

There will be new content, Babestation have no choice, they can't keep showing the same old recycled content everyone has seen before. I don't know how much new content there will be but i know, Charlie C has mentioned on her blog that she is doing a Babestation Xtreme shoot with Tiffany on the 25th and she said she might be doing another one with Dani as well, but who knows when you might see them.

Obviously i have little interest in this channel (as i don't have Freeview) but im curious to see what is the future of this channel. I know it's been a big disappointment so far, but will the promise of new content convince anyone to give it another try. As i have no way of viewing it and have no intention to view it, i say they should scrap this channel and bring back Babestation 2, because surely they will make more money off an additional call channel then they can of Babestation Xtreme?

(This post was last modified: 18-05-2010 14:21 by Josh187.)
18-05-2010 14:18
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Babestation said he was going into a meeting and, as well as BS Xtreme, I did also ask him to look into BS2. Whether or not he did remains to be seen.

Another thing about new content, it took them over a month to add Elise properly to the website and to take down girls that had left. Now you can check out the full line up as well as girls that have left, the vast majority of really good girls are to be found among those no longer with BS.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2010 14:29 by Rogerbee.)
18-05-2010 14:28
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Hello all, just going to give you a small snippet from LDM's bit in todays Sport, not word perfect but you'll soon see, "Babestation is in the process of building some new sets, one which will include some sort of wild west theme". Lets wait and see.
19-05-2010 19:44
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Paige'll love that!

Interesting! Expect BS Xtreme charges and possibly other costs to go up to cover the cost!

CHEERS!
19-05-2010 19:50
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Where's the music gone?

Please come back, Mod-Sta, we need you again already.
20-05-2010 00:49
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

It was way down low! If you turned it up to hear it a BS Xtreme ad would have scared the shit out of you!

CHEERS!
20-05-2010 09:03
irishtender Offline
Banned

wish they had an irish premium number
22-05-2010 11:25
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Come on then guys and girls what do you reckon the surprises are next week that Dani mentions in her blog, the new sets or the start of the live sex show, or something else.
22-05-2010 20:46
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

I would say one of the surprises mite be some of the ex girls coming back or the return of tiff

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
22-05-2010 21:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV