babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
camilla has been busy preparing for and doing fitness/bodybuilding competitions which is why her appearances have been getting less and less over recent months, but before that she was part of the channel hogging brigade which is why i counted her as being in what i call the usual suspects

Piper Niven Superfan
07-11-2012 17:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What really pissed me off about Babestation last night and even had me shouting at the screen last night with the words "Fuck off Megan" is here we have Lori on the beds begging for calls at £1.53 a minute only for Megan to constantly pop up every 5 minutes telling us all that for only £5 we can see a much better show on BabestationX.

So to fuck with Lori. She's obviously not very important. Out of all the channels Babestation is the only one that first of all feels it needs the requirement to have a host. Why when none of the other channels are doing it. Also just to rub salt into the wounds we are promised an old school show on BabestationX whilst the main one is left to degenerate into a farce.

Babestation really ought to start showing a bit more respect first and foremost to the model onscreen aswell as the viewers and callers who have decided to stick with the main show. The way they operate is nothing short of criminal.

More focus should be on the main show as it appears to be left to rot whlist all the focus these days only seems to be on the freeview encrypted show which just for the record a lot of viewers are unable to recieve aswell as the ones who have decided not to bother seeing as we can see Sexstation TV 24/7 for free anyway so why bother shelling out £5 just to see it on the big screen.
07-11-2012 17:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Ive been saying this for nearly 2 years its a flawed business model you are taking customers away from a service that should and could be making more than the 5 pound a night. just a 1 min call on a mobile costs 4 pound and thats even before you speak to a girl on the line. thats not to mention the pic services

everybody thats tried this kind of service has failed mainly sportxxx im guessing they have ploughed so much cash into it they have to keep it up rather than cutting there losses and turning it into a full call channel

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-11-2012 12:01
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

seems they don't proofread anything before putting it up!

(06-11-2012 16:43 )Doddle Wrote:  Poor Jade Samantha, last night dubbed Jade Smanatha on a banner plugging her BSX stuff. Another "absolutley" schoolboy error Sad

Otherwise a fair night apart from "with no Lori, Lolly, Camilla or the Twins, how can we get complaints about channel hogging? Oh I know, we can rely on Geri" Sad
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 14:54 by mikedafc.)
08-11-2012 14:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not the first time thats happened, remember an osg fairly recently they had that said check out daryl's big natural boobs!!!! daryl has had fake boobs for years now

Piper Niven Superfan
08-11-2012 15:50
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Quick question:Is it just my epg showing BS All Stars???? and if not,someone's having a F#@king Bubble mate!!!!
08-11-2012 23:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

nah its on my sky to seems after 1 show allstars seems to be code for dirty wives lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-11-2012 23:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Question for 'Babestation', if he still reads this thread.

How are the pic sales on Bsxtra this week? Down? Or much the same?

If they aren't down then it shows how pointless Geri's constant interuptions are because the sound has been completely uninteligible for a week or more.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 00:33 by The Silent Majority.)
09-11-2012 00:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

it is bs allstars tonight, last time was the return of lynsey atkinson and this time its the return of dani amour, busty veyron and babs

Piper Niven Superfan
09-11-2012 00:42
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Bs allstars... Shocking

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
09-11-2012 02:40