Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
You're an uncannyrascal Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-10-2012 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

On BS1 now, they are advertising a nude frisky show with Tammy Taylor and Lexi Rider. Is this for real, or another scam???
27-10-2012 00:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope we see some caps from it, because I doubt any of them are going to show all. I wonder if they will at least interact.
27-10-2012 01:08
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

I see Lori is hogging bs1 again tonight and guess what she is naked please can someone find her some clothes it getting boring now and why have they got 3 babes on bsxtra when the other channel's only have one person on them

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
30-10-2012 01:52
JadeSamantha Offline
Junior Poster

Guys if you really want to support the girls you like then call them.. if you like the newish girls, give them a call. We are given shifts based on our performance and amount of calls we bring in, so if you want to see a change in the line up then give your fave girls a call to help them out and get them on your screens more often. xx
30-10-2012 02:27
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(30-10-2012 01:52 )darren73 Wrote:  I see Lori is hogging bs1 again tonight and guess what she is naked...

...waving the phone and chatting to the camera men. New night same old Lori, in what is a very unappealing night on Freeview (bar Madison) for me this evening. From what I've seen it's been plenty of Lori and Geri (with of course a channel all to themselves) whilst the other girls are cramped as many as three to a bed at one time.

A frustrating nights viewing (though I've mainly just been listening to the radio, before sporadically flicking through every now and then), made all the worse by comments that have appeared on my twitter feed from people who have Sky and can watch the streams, but still find things to moan about!
30-10-2012 03:09
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2012 02:27 )JadeSamantha Wrote:  Guys if you really want to support the girls you like then call them.. if you like the newish girls, give them a call. We are given shifts based on our performance and amount of calls we bring in, so if you want to see a change in the line up then give your fave girls a call to help them out and get them on your screens more often. xx

Interesting, and confirms what some of us have always thought, that if you're on long enough then statistically you're bound to get more calls, which then means they keep you on longer ....
30-10-2012 11:13
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2012 11:13 )SteveHG Wrote:  Interesting, and confirms what some of us have always thought, that if you're on long enough then statistically you're bound to get more calls, which then means they keep you on longer ....

Not quite. It's not how many calls a girl gets, it's how many call minutes per hour. Being onscreen for longer won't make a girl's call stats better.
30-10-2012 11:27
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(30-10-2012 11:27 )marlowe Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 11:13 )SteveHG Wrote:  Interesting, and confirms what some of us have always thought, that if you're on long enough then statistically you're bound to get more calls, which then means they keep you on longer ....
Not quite. It's not how many calls a girl gets, it's how many call minutes per hour. Being onscreen for longer won't make a girl's call stats better.
Logically, a girl who isn't onscreen can't clock up any minutes, though Important

If one girl hogs one channel for several hours, she might well clock up more minutes than a girl who gets stuffed with others on another channel for a short amount of time.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-10-2012 16:41
thescientist Away

(30-10-2012 02:27 )JadeSamantha Wrote:  Guys if you really want to support the girls you like then call them.. if you like the newish girls, give them a call. We are given shifts based on our performance and amount of calls we bring in, so if you want to see a change in the line up then give your fave girls a call to help them out and get them on your screens more often. xx

Thanks Jade, for confirming what many of us thought about the calls and performance, which is why I usually watch BS blue/apprentice to support the newish girls and to see different girls every night.
Which means its more baffling to me that when someone is hogging a channel and spends more time waving the phone then the other girls do, then how does this work in this system, if it's call minutes per hour.
30-10-2012 16:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV