babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
There are definitely a few loose rivets evident on the good ship Cellcast right now.

Among them being the fact that, right now, the streaming for BS Daytime has completely broken down (the screen is black) and no effort is being made to address the issue. A bit unprofessional if you ask me.

CHEERS!
16-05-2010 18:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Hmmm . . steady on, how do you know no effort is being made to correct it?
16-05-2010 18:59
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Its been fixed. A girl who I've not seen before, called Anderson, is on now.
see -> http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid519214
16-05-2010 19:28
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Thanks, it's not the first time it has happened. They shouldn't just leave a black screen though. How are people to know where the fault lies?

CHEERS!
16-05-2010 21:20
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2010 21:20 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Thanks, it's not the first time it has happened. They shouldn't just leave a black screen though. How are people to know where the fault lies?

You seem to suggest that the girls you like have defected to rival channels, everything cellcast do seems to annoy you and now someone is at fault because the screen went blank! Have you thought that perhaps BS is not the channel for you.
Why not watch Elite where you can see the same girl on 3 channels simultaneously, Sport TV where it is the same two girls every night or perhaps that grab a grannie channel.
Fact is none of the channels are excellent-only one thing determines which channel I would watch-and that is the girls on them......and that then becomes a matter of personal taste.
17-05-2010 07:35
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I only have freeview, so I can only watch BS at the times I want to see it, so it's the ONLY channel for me. You seem to complain more than I do. If you read elsewhere I am quite happy with what I see. Not everything annoys me about Cellcast either. Sweeping statements and generalisations aren't my department and I just call things as I see them. Whether or not you, or indeed anyone else agrees or disagrees with me is neither here nor there. This is an open forum where everyone has a right to express their opinion.

CHEERS!
17-05-2010 13:30
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

As a complete change of topic, if E-Lites are so good, how come they are only advertised on Babestation channels!?

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2010 16:01 by Rogerbee.)
17-05-2010 16:00
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Two things I want to bring up, firstly, after watching Camilla on BS1 last night with the sheet and oil, how about having a Miss Babestation Wet T-shirt competition.

Secondly, this is an idea for bringing back the interaction, when the show comes on air at 10 on FV, instead of the girl presenting saying how hot the girl is etc, why can't she read out text's that have been sent in, got to be better then telling us that BS Extreme starts at midnight, we allready know this.

Another point, when they flash up those message boxes, why can't these tell us who is going to be on next, example a message box says, Jada coming up in 5 minutes on BS1, Dani on BS2 in 10. Then people could get there messages in for the girl of there choice. Is this to simple or could Cellcast put it into action almost immediately.
17-05-2010 21:14
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

They are good ideas. Some of which were the original format of BS Xtra. The OSG's are a great idea and wouldn't be too hard to put into practice.

CHEERS!
17-05-2010 21:19
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

I've got another idea - why not scrap BSXtreme and bring back BS2?

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
17-05-2010 22:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV