Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

zyzz21 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(08-10-2012 00:03 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 22:08 )zyzz21 Wrote:  Yeah no shit sherlock. I just dont get it. I find pretty much all of the girls attractive. To be honest i just dont think shes even in the same league as some of the other girls, no wait all of the other girls, and its annoying to see her getting this much air time. Id much rather see lets say letesha on there over her.

I agree. She's a big pair of tits, but that's pretty much it. Her shows really aren't much to see.

Thankyou! God I thought i was going insane. She has big tits but theyre saggy and not nice imo. Sounds stupid but they might be too big because theyre natural. Her shows and everything about her, shes just not in the same league as the other girls and its starting to get on my nerves when a girl like this gets air time over other girls. Whats happened to BS? They let girls go like Ella Jolie, Kandi Kay and Ava go and replace them with a girl like this? Its laughable.
08-10-2012 08:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

as has been told to me several times, if you dont like a babe then dont watch her, simple as that, not nice to have a go at her boobs like that, you wouldnt like someone criticising your body like you have lily's

the reason why lily has been on as much as she has is simple, she is bringing in lots of calls and money and as long as lily is doing that then bs will keep having her on a lot. i personally have enjoyed lily on bs and hope she is on for ages and its not laughable she's a regular on main bs now

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 09:37 by Rammyrascal.)
08-10-2012 09:37
zyzz21 Offline
Junior Poster

Dont watch her? Thats hard when like last night she was on the bed with an actual babe nicole knight. Also Rammy, youre missing my point in that if shes on shes taking the place of a quality girl who could be on.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 09:45 by zyzz21.)
08-10-2012 09:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

you might not think lily is quality and not a babe but clearly lots of people do think she's quality and a babe otherwise babestation wouldnt have her on as much as they have. both nicole and lily are babes not just nicole
give lily time, babes like letesha, georgie have been doing the babeshows for years where as lily has only been doing them for a few months and is still learning the trade and once she has she will be in the same league as the ones you have mentioned. i think lily does stand out because she has got a wonderful curvy figure and big natural boobs, not many big natural boobed babes on babestation so lilly is a welcome addition

i dont think its frustrating she's getting lots of air time, for me she has deseved it and she makes a nice change from the likes of lori, lolly etc who seem to dominate bs most nights

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2012 09:50
zyzz21 Offline
Junior Poster

I think we agree on some levels rammy. I dont want to see lori and lolly every night, i think there are other girls who need more air time instead of them. I just dont think shes one of them. Stick letesha on more, britney rears even mica. I just dont know if babestation are heading in the right direction replacing girls like ella jolie with girls like this. Im finding more and more i end up watching rlc instead of babestation when previously it used to be babestation without fail.
08-10-2012 10:10
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

(08-10-2012 09:55 )zyzz21 Wrote:  Actual Lol, you cant even put them in the same league. Stick Georgie and lilly side by side. Its a joke, put letesha next to her, again its not comparable, they blow her out the water. I dont want to watch babestation to see some average girl, with a not special body, nothing in the face department and really nothing about her. I could go out on the piss and see hundreds. I watch babestation to see the girls who stand out from everyone else. The girls who you dont just see walking around every day in your street and im sorry lilly just isnt one of them and its frustrating shes taking up air time when they could have a stunner on instead.

When I am out on the piss all the girls I see tend to look better than average to me, well given time anyway. Also I think the point is we all have different types and different opinions of girls that we like and don't like so much. Ultimately the babes who will disappear from our screens or get lots of air time will be decided on the amount of revenue they make for a channel and not the opinions expressed here, even if it is great having a bit of friendly banter about their particular merits.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 12:42 by Jack Bishop.)
08-10-2012 12:31
LilyPink Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanks for all the lovely things you guys are saying about me here!
I know my look isn't particularly 'glamour' like all the other girls on the show, I do sometimes feel like a fish out of water, but my look works for me and my callers and I'm excited to be a part of Babestation!

Isn't it great that Babestation has 3 different channels because if you don't like one girl, I'm sure there's someone else to your taste on any of the other channels!
08-10-2012 16:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

Im amazed that theres anyone who doesnt think lily should be on Babestation. Shes the only reason Ive started watching it again. Shes got a fantastic body and such a sexy voice, and shes pure filth on the phone. To me shes much better than all the plastic babes that are on there. Shes a real natural woman. I cant wait till friday when shes on again.
08-10-2012 16:51
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

(07-10-2012 22:08 )zyzz21 Wrote:  Yeah no shit sherlock. I just dont get it. I find pretty much all of the girls attractive. To be honest i just dont think shes even in the same league as some of the other girls, no wait all of the other girls, and its annoying to see her getting this much air time. Id much rather see lets say letesha on there over her.

You don't understand why people like her? Probably because she's their type of woman. It really as simple as that, asking "why do people like her?" makes no sense. If you look in her thread you'll see why people like her
08-10-2012 17:03
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Never mind, at least you've got Tori Lee to look forward to. Given that this is (IIRC) the third time she's been going to BS I'll wait until the 18th before I believe it!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 17:17 by mr williams.)
08-10-2012 17:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV