babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(18-09-2012 09:54 )SteveHG Wrote:  Still can't get my head round why certain girls seem to get so long on the beds.

I can't normally watch Lori and Preeti hogging the beds but thought I'd just skip between the channels for a short time last night. During the period between roughly 12 and 12.30 Lori didn't get one actual call. She masked this with a lot of phone waving, gesticulating and gurning at the camera, and this was only relieved when a mysterious girl caller came on for a while. During the same time Preeti had (I think) one girl caller as well (funny how these only appear when things are quiet?).
Admittedly Monday night must be a quiet night, but Georgie and Geri (who followed Preeti) seemed to get a steadystream of callers, as did the girls on Blue and other channels. Despite this Lori continued on BS1 and I think must have been for well over 2 hours (I'm sure somebody will have the actual figure).
There must be a reason why these girls continue to be on for so long, but It certainly wasn't their call pulling power last night.

Presumably because Lori was re-snaffled from Elite-as-was, a marquee signing, with much heralding and banner waving and all that, they can't be seen to have brought back someone who, in the final analysis, isn't really cut out for night shows, and so they persevere. Her terror-stricken facial expressions (the gurning, as you've called it!) and frenetic, weirdly tense gyrating might hit the spot for those who've yet to hit 21, but I can't imagine it doing a whole lot for older viewers). I think Lori's best work was done on Lad's Lounge (she was very good on that show).
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 03:22 by Addison.)
19-09-2012 00:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I think loris best work would be done legs spread doing a five knuckle shuffle to herself, i flicked over to watch a repeat of countdown thismornin and can hOnestly say that rachel riley turned me on more than any of the babeshow girls have in a long time!! Shes another level!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
19-09-2012 04:21
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

(19-09-2012 04:21 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I think loris best work would be done legs spread doing a five knuckle shuffle to herself, i flicked over to watch a repeat of countdown thismornin and can hOnestly say that rachel riley turned me on more than any of the babeshow girls have in a long time!! Shes another level!

As somebody who enjoys the output of some of the day time tease ladies more than some of the night babes I can understand to a point you view there. I also enjoy viewing the lovely sexy Rachel as well.
19-09-2012 08:52
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(19-09-2012 00:31 )Addison Wrote:  Presumably because Lori was re-snaffled from Elite-as-was, a marquee signing, with much heralding and banner waving and all that, they can't be seen to have brought back someone who, in the final analysis, isn't really cut out for night shows, and so they persevere. Her terror-stricken facial expressions (the gurning, as you've called it!) and frenetic, weirdly tense gyrating might hit the spot for those who've yet to hit 21, but I can't imagine it doing a whole lot for older viewers). I think Lori's best work was done on Lad's Lounge (she was very good on that show).

Lori may not do it for you but you can't really pigeon hole likers of Lori (or any other babe) to age groups. I'm over 21 but like Lori, but also different types of performers. I thought she was good on Elite and the other channel before that, especially when given sets to work with. If BS bothered with sets, I'm sure we'd get different types of shows from the babes.

Can't see a company like Cellcast risking revenue putting on a babe so much just to save face. It's all about the money.
19-09-2012 12:05
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

I am over well over 21 and enjoyed some good shows from and a couple of great calls with Lori.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 12:34 by Jack Bishop.)
19-09-2012 12:34
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Im not lori's biggest fan, but her 'act' is second to none in my opinion. I just wish my favorite girls did what she does night after night.
19-09-2012 12:56
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Nah gotta lot of time for lori. but its just the getting naked straight away shes gone from not wanting to get boobs out to not wanting to keep clothes on she was more of a tease. not saying dont go naked but maybe thats her problem for shortages of calls she has it all out from the start so wheres the challange to get her underwear off. sometimes theres more fun in trying to pusuade a girl to go a bit further than she normally would.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-09-2012 13:14
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Going by the line up's, you just know which girls will get their kit off. Lori, Camila, Pretti and Priya allways do. Ones that sometimes do are Georgia, Michelle Thorne and very occassionally Tiffany, as for the likes of Louise, Lolly and Daryl not in a million years will they ever strip off completely.

BTW is anybody else missing former models such as Michelle Moist and Stevie. Jada has come back but we've yet to see her on the beds again. Like I said as for the voice over girl, is it really neccessary, it doesn't add anything interesting to the show, infact it's just annoying. Only channel that we are subjected to constant interruptions.

One thing I'd love to see back again is when you used to be able to text your requests and messages into the show. I used to allways send messages in, I remember wishing Morgan Preece a Merry Christmas a few years ago and she read it out. It was a nice touch.
19-09-2012 17:13
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Have to agree about the text service, was great when one of your messages was read out, but you know what will happen if this is brought back, people moaning about the constant interuptions for message reading.

As for the line ups and the girls stripping off, does'nt this make for a better night with the thought that they might get everything off, for tonight Lolly=No, Tiff, Charlie O, Gracie=maybe, I for one will be watching hoping for some nakedness.
19-09-2012 19:19
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

whos the fucking idiot on the camera on bs1 at the moment its fucking stupid
19-09-2012 23:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV