Unashamed Perv

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Fucks sakes, Megan is interrupting Michelle every 3 minutes now annoyed
14-09-2012 00:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy to answer your question, unlike other threads I could mention, most people who post here don't feel the need to have an obsessive compulsive disorder to give a running commentary on such idle things as the description of what the models are wearing.

PS - How's the tennis and football practice getting on Rammy Big Laugh I heard fergie comment on SKY Sports news this afternoon how's he's looking for somebody who likes to play with his ball's a lot of the time. As for the tennis well I suppose you've allready given your arm muscles a right good work out Bounce

Back to the show, it's a pleasure to see Michelle Throrne is all her glory, finally Lori has some competition Smile
14-09-2012 00:29
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

On babestations nightly test: 'how long can you last?' I normally last about 2 seconds...before I change the channel!!!!
14-09-2012 00:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont give a running commentary on outfits at all. yes i do mention them when i say how i think a babe has done each night, but far from a running commentary. contradicting yourself as well given all the posts youve made yesterday (thursday) about outfits and what you like and dont like. if i want to comment on a babe's outfit then i will. say ive got an ocd about a running commentary about outfits. youve got an ocd about bringing up the comment i made about there's more chance of orme playing for man utd etc than the rules changing.

bs tonight has been much better than it has been in the past, with michelle thorne and louise porter doing it for me

Piper Niven Superfan
14-09-2012 00:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

BS must be doing something right as they manage to keep people awake at around 4 am and have lots of girls on their channels at that time unlike the channel Rammy mentions below that people don't stay awake to watch .

(13-09-2012 10:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  course studio66 will only have 1 babe on for the final hour or so of the night. how many people will still be awake at around 4am to call a babe. hardly any i think.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
14-09-2012 00:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

This is why Rammy has racked up well over 35,000 posts when the majority of them are posts such as these Smile

(06-09-2012 10:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  what a woman indeed. paige has been one of the babeshow signings of 2012. always wears a nice selection of outfits and is always very filthy and entertaining both on the mic and on the beds and last night was no exception

(01-09-2012 10:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  overall a good night from paige. would have been nice to see a variety of outfits, but nothing wrong with her performance as always

(27-08-2012 01:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yepSmile paige has just oiled up sophie's magnificent rear Smile a nice fun moment from a top night from paige as always. nice variety of outfits and was her usual top form on both the mic and on the sets

(26-08-2012 22:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  paige is looking beautiful in blue tonight Smile

Looks like running commentaries if you ask me Cool
14-09-2012 01:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nice try sb, but not running commentaries. i just do 1 post the day after a nightshow where i say how i think a babe does, including a comment on the outfits. wouldnt say that is running commentary

Piper Niven Superfan
14-09-2012 01:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(26-08-2012 22:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  paige is looking beautiful in blue tonight Smile

So how would you call this 1 post after the nightshow. It looks quite current by the way I interprete it. So I suppose you'd refer to your posts as well thought out and analytical then Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 01:43 by Scottishbloke.)
14-09-2012 01:41
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

It's quite pathetic how you're attacking another member for posting positive comments about shows, I'd much rather read Rammy's 'running commentaries' as you put it than your repetitive, almost identical complaints about the state of the shows.
14-09-2012 03:01
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Don't you normally post in the Studio66 thread along with the rest of your merry band of fanboys PJ Smile Also I wasn't attacking Rammy's posts as you like to put it. I was merely pointing out the contradictions within them, Rammy said he didn't do running commentaries so I just posted a few examples to prove that this infact wasn't the case.

It's one thing posting positive comments and it's another thing posting spam. Telling us the colour of the dress the model is wearing that night is spam. Comments should allways be constructive.

When I am critical of the shows I make sure I think my posts through clearly before hitting the post reply button. Hence the reason the I've got more chance of winning wimbledon and playing for man utd comment made by Rammy was subject to so much ridicule. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen Cool
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 03:28 by Scottishbloke.)
14-09-2012 03:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV