RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
just a bit of oil but not like a proper naked oil show
09-09-2012 14:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(09-09-2012 14:28 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 21:45 )Sm© Wrote:  Getting seriously pissed off with the lack of oil on the BS shows, can't remember the last time it was used....

Did Charlie use oil this morning, around 2:10/2:20am on BSBlue?
I didn't record it (unfortunately) but I had that channel on and her leg looked.... shiny. Smile

I meant real oil, not just one trickle on Charlie's ass Wink

09-09-2012 20:58
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

4 days and not one post in here must mean one of 2 things no one is watching or everyone is happy Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-09-2012 07:41
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

(13-09-2012 07:41 )HannahsPet Wrote:  4 days and not one post in here must mean one of 2 things no one is watching or everyone is happy Wink

I'll add a third point to that which is no one gives a fuck about the station anymore. Anyway that's where I am now with BS. I rarely watch it now, I can't remember the last time I spent up to an hour watching it. Hats off to those members who upload the videos and posts on this forum for keeping me informed, that saves me the trouble and irritation I currently have for BS.
13-09-2012 09:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-09-2012 07:41 )HannahsPet Wrote:  4 days and not one post in here must mean one of 2 things no one is watching or everyone is happy Wink

probably the former hannahspet. if members were happy with bs it would be getting more posts here. i personally dont like the way the show is at the moment with certain babes dominating the channels with others not getting a look in along with the constant interruptions from ads and mic girl flogging pics, vids and bs xtreme

i only watch now mainly when louise porter is on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 10:51 by Rammyrascal.)
13-09-2012 10:49
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

It just seems that every night is the same as ever on BS. They have a core of girls that appear many times, each and every week; and others that will be lucky to get 1 shift every fortnight. There's no parity. As soon as you turn on you already know which girl, of about 4 or 5 to choose from, will be on. Too predictable, and just too boring.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-09-2012 10:58
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

I don't feel it is as bad as some of the recent comments made, but that is just my opinion. I am not a particular fan of all of the girls that get a lot of screen time but assume they must be doing a reasonable job of gaining income for the channel to be featured so heavily. I do agree the OSG and plugs / adverts a very annoying.
13-09-2012 11:18
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^I'm a longtime BS fan & what people say about the predictability is justified up to a point, but what about the other channels, RedLight/PB have an even more tedious routine, 4 channels with 4 girls (5 @ weekends) from a limited roster on for the whole night, I would rather watch Lolly or Lori for 5 hours than watch Cathy Barry for 7 hours; Studio66 have only recently dug themselves out of a rut with a more variable roster & interesting routines...
....The other channels are even more tedious than BS....

BS are probably worse in terms of production ethics, witness the same old shabby sets night after night, irritating format, the regular girls on night after night (The earners),tempered with appearances from interesting recent recruits, but despite that there's always something different as an alternative to the mainstream stuff, such as Masti, Ebony, Dirty Wives, Apprentice, BSX + 24/7 internet access to Sexstation & Thai Hardcore via BS website (& other sites).

......& if BS is so bad why are people still watching it.....Tongue

(This post was last modified: 13-09-2012 12:09 by RRROGER.)
13-09-2012 11:41
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

It's a bit like a Barcelona fan complaining about Messi, Iniesta or Xavi playing all the time when not giving equal playing time to squad players who happen to be your personal favourites. Surely a manager wants his best players playing as much as possible to win trophies & money.

Can't a babeshow owner want the same thing?
13-09-2012 12:00
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

cos we have been brainwashed over about 10 years Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-09-2012 12:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV