RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
and the producers too fernandez

Piper Niven Superfan
27-08-2012 20:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well Rammy the truth is obviously something that you don't like to hear, you have pretty much tried to dominate every thread and forum this place has to offer. You didn't really read my post properly when I stated the way you constantly contradict yourself all the time. I stated that the way you operate on here is pot calling kettle black which you have decided to launch an attack on me for stating what is the truth.

Rammy you have a go at me and others for being critical of that other channel which you like yet it's ok for you to be negative here all the time. Opinion is one thing but not when they have to agree with your views all the time. If you read my post you will have noticed that I was critical of this channel so if I was a fanboy which you state I am then why would I post such negative views.

As allways I will continue to judge each and every channel on it's own merits and that includes the models too, honesty and integrity at the end of the day is what makes for a good forum. I've never been biased towards this channel or any others for that matter and that will allways be the case.
27-08-2012 21:23
davidneilson Offline
Junior Poster

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, is the BS stream really bad for anyone else?Only one is working well for me and wondered if its my end or problem for all.
27-08-2012 22:50
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2012 22:50 )davidneilson Wrote:  Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, is the BS stream really bad for anyone else?Only one is working well for me and wondered if its my end or problem for all.
BS1 and Xtra are playing fine for me atm. Apprentice is stuttering for me, but you can always expect at least 1 bad stream.Rolleyes
Future reference:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=124
27-08-2012 23:40
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(27-08-2012 21:23 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well Rammy the truth is obviously something that you don't like to hear, you have pretty much tried to dominate every thread and forum this place has to offer. You didn't really read my post properly when I stated the way you constantly contradict yourself all the time. I stated that the way you operate on here is pot calling kettle black which you have decided to launch an attack on me for stating what is the truth.

Rammy you have a go at me and others for being critical of that other channel which you like yet it's ok for you to be negative here all the time. Opinion is one thing but not when they have to agree with your views all the time. If you read my post you will have noticed that I was critical of this channel so if I was a fanboy which you state I am then why would I post such negative views.

As allways I will continue to judge each and every channel on it's own merits and that includes the models too, honesty and integrity at the end of the day is what makes for a good forum. I've never been biased towards this channel or any others for that matter and that will allways be the case.

what complete and utter b******t sb. First of all i wasnt attacking you one bit. i was disagreeing with your comment calling me a spokesman for studio 66/elitetv. also what bollocks to say i try and dominate the forum. also not true, there are lots of sections on the forum i dont go in cause im not interested.

you have a go at me for being negative in here and you say your not biased towards this channel. the phrase pot kettle, black comes to mind as your pretty much positive about bs and constantly go in the elite/studio66 general chat forum and regularly have a go at it and disagree with anyone supporting elite/studio66

also your on about me contradicting myself, thats also pot kettle black as your always saying ill never watch the shows again as theyre rubbish etc, yet your clearly still watching them.

getting back on track to babestation, think they should stop bsapprentice, its a lame duck of a show. nicole knight is on and she's not an apprentice as she's been on main bs and bsxtreme i believe

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 00:10 by Rammyrascal.)
28-08-2012 00:05
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Strange....
Nicolle supposed to be on Naked BS, earlier on BS Live, @midnight joined Lexie on BS Apprentice...
Priya also supposed to be on Naked BS, earlier on BS Xtra, returned to BS Xtra & @2345 was still on there with Georgie.....
Lacey Lorenzo only listed for Naked BS will no doubt make an appearance on BS Apprentice in due course...

28-08-2012 00:16
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^meanwhile Jada introduces the gorgeous Lacey on her way to Naked BS & confirms that Priya & Nicolle will be joining her.....

[Image: image-DC43_503C02D0.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 00:33 by RRROGER.)
28-08-2012 00:33
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Despite the shit camera work (which I've come to expect from BS) and the fact that they're both often getting hidden behind the obtrusive OSGs (ditto), I'm really enjoying Lexie and Nicole on Apprentice tonight.
28-08-2012 00:46
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Rammy n scottishbloke cant you just agree to disagree... We all know at the minute BS isnt as hot as RLC.... Lets just wait n see if BS can improve itself soon..... moving on why dont BS ever have jada on the beds anymore or extreme she was one of the best before now she gets wasted on the mic which tbh is a pointless job... Why not just give the girl on the bed a mic to use when they need to tell us something

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 01:19 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
28-08-2012 01:16
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

(28-08-2012 00:46 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Despite the shit camera work (which I've come to expect from BS) and the fact that they're both often getting hidden behind the obtrusive OSGs (ditto), I'm really enjoying Lexie and Nicole on Apprentice tonight.
I missed out last night but seen them together recently and I agree Lexie and Nicole do make a great combination.
28-08-2012 10:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV