babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

iamthatjack Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-08-2012 20:23 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  Would love to see charlie c on a night show again, butt naked with oil!!!!!

Don't make me cry with sadness at how unlikely something as amazing as that is Sad

Oh I miss her and Paige Tyler Sad
25-08-2012 20:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

All the time that B/S has Extreme,nothing is going to change,before this channel came on the air Babestation was the top dog,fun girls,great to watch or call,now through this channel and all that it entails Babestation is what it isannoyed

Age is a state of mind.
25-08-2012 21:05
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(25-08-2012 15:58 )rj242 Wrote:  The difference being that if a business such as a channel fails then it simply ceases to exist where the bankers know they operate with a safety net and can go running to the govt/taxpayer to be bailed out - did any banks fail? Have any bankers changed their ways?

That's irrelevant. The point is they thought they were too smart to fail in the first place.

(25-08-2012 15:58 )rj242 Wrote:  The football team analogy is not really that good, sports bring a level of passion that can reduce grown men to tears and at the end of the season one team wins while the others suffer bitter defeat unlike babechannels who simply plod on night after night regardless - to me its more like you are watching Eastenders (even though you hate it and prefer Coronation Street) because your favourite actress has joined the show, you hate the producer because he does not use your girl as much as you would like and you hate Ofcom (still) because they force the show to be less risque.

No, the football analogy, as I described it, is good. There are many teams down the bottom end of the lower leagues who have no hope of winning anything but plod on regardless. TV soaps stand and fall on the quality of the storylines and script, not individual actors performances. Generally actors can't be chopped and changed once a character is cast and on-screen time depends on the storylines but babes on a bed and players on a pitch can both be subbed on the managers whim whether the fans like it or not.
________________________________________________________________​_____________________________________________

It's possible that Bs are deliberately taming down the channels to push the punters onto the more profitable (presumably) webcam services which could partially account for the apparent lack of calls. Maybe the channels will just become the shop window for the girls and all the other services and as long as they make enough money to cover costs they'll happy with that.
25-08-2012 22:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

What's with the lack of 2-4-1s lately??? Earlier this year they came back with a bang, but now, nothing.

How about a nude 2-4-1 with Mica and Georgie????
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 01:01 by mrmann.)
26-08-2012 01:01
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

BS's policy tonight of making girls like Mica and Georgie alternate and share BS Blue (and not going on the "main" channels) has worked quite well for me. It means I can by-pass the other channels completely as I know there will be no girls on there I want to watch.
Perhaps they could continue to do this in future so that I can have the re-assurance that I won't ever again have to watch Lori and Lolly hogging the main channels in the vain hope that one of the other girls might come on?
26-08-2012 01:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

esperenda fernandez Wrote:Maybe they should mix things up a bit like have lori go on apprentice and bring mica over to BS for a few nights, then shee how things go

That, or maybe some nude 2-4-1s for a change Tongue
26-08-2012 03:53
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

esperenda fernandez Wrote:Maybe they should mix things up a bit like have lori go on apprentice and bring mica over to BS for a few nights, then shee how things go

What would be the point of putting Lori on apprentice? She hardly qualifies as an apprentice...one thing is for sure Lori knows all the tricks of the tradeSmile though she could appear on the nights it reverts back to BS Blue. Not sure I can see how it would mix anything up either except to annoy viewers/callers trying to avoid the usual suspects that will be expected on BS and xtra.
26-08-2012 08:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(26-08-2012 01:30 )SteveHG Wrote:  BS's policy tonight of making girls like Mica and Georgie alternate and share BS Blue (and not going on the "main" channels) has worked quite well for me. It means I can by-pass the other channels completely as I know there will be no girls on there I want to watch.
Perhaps they could continue to do this in future so that I can have the re-assurance that I won't ever again have to watch Lori and Lolly hogging the main channels in the vain hope that one of the other girls might come on?

yeah seems to work at the weekends when blue is on had charlie and gracie and louise sharing it last week its when they put apprentice or masti nights on during the week the problem starts

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-08-2012 08:51
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(25-08-2012 19:50 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  Its quite clear that alot of people are bored with lolly being on what feels like every night. I wonder if for eg if someone like gracie lewis was on all the time, would people also get bored? Cuz I know I wouldn't. If she was on 6 out of 7 nights, id be complaining that she wasn't on the seventh day!!!

I think you would find that yes, people would get bored, no matter who they put on if they are on every night. All that would happen if Gracie was on every night is she would become as unpopular with as many viewers as Lolly and Lori currently are. Over exposure is never healthy.

All they need to do is make sure they have 5 or 6 girls on each night over 3 channels. Each girl does two or three nights per week and they each take turns doing no more than an hour per session. Used to work well in years gone by and you hardly ever saw the long periods of phone waggling that you see these days. If nothing else it generates anticipation in the fans of the various girls (which may lead to calls) and stops the shows from becoming stale Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 09:28 by bytor.)
26-08-2012 09:21
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

You've got to hand it to Babestation, they sure know how to make a hot girl a complete turn off and a bore to watch. I wouldn't thought this 6 or 7 years ago when Lolly was one of my favourite back in college, now I avoid her like a plague. I don't think I've watched up to 10mins of Lolly in the last six or seven months (dead serious) .

Now they are doing the same to Lori who I thought when she made her switch from day to night as one of the best moments on Babestation but once again their ruining it for me. Lolly or Lori on, channel off for me.
26-08-2012 09:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV