babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-08-2012 00:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  regarding paige tyler, she's having a break from the channels

I hope if she does decide to come bk its not to BS... Maybe RLC with ella jolie

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
25-08-2012 00:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

.....Aaaand YET again, Lori is naked. And on her side. And showing us her landing strip. For all the grief that Ashley Emma gets over on STD 66, at least she changes her clobber now and again. Lori is officially the laziest performer (creatively) around. And funnily enough, BS's two 'big hitters' Lori and Lolly are both frantically waving the phone, while Charlie and Mica are busy.....there's a message there somewhere Cool

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
25-08-2012 00:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-08-2012 00:51 )supernovaxx Wrote:  
(25-08-2012 00:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  regarding paige tyler, she's having a break from the channels

I hope if she does decide to come bk its not to BS... Maybe RLC with ella jolie

well could happen next week paige at rlc. lynsey atkinson tweeted she has a little secret companion coming with her? could it be paige

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2012 01:31 by Rammyrascal.)
25-08-2012 01:30
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Nope it wont be paige will be kitty lea

but its true BS just not the same without her mind u the last few months she was stuck behind the scenes and in 2 girls so if she was still there she would still b in same position least we got a couple years of videos to remind us her Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2012 07:45 by HannahsPet.)
25-08-2012 07:33
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

so yet again a truly boring show.its such a shame that this once great channel has slipped so far into mediocrity.same girls -same sets -same predictable lack of response from the viewing public.everyone seems to have had a pop at geri this week but megan is even worse surely the most irritating of all the mic girls.please bs do something-hell anything to make it worth watching.
25-08-2012 09:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-08-2012 07:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Nope it wont be paige will be kitty lea

but its true BS just not the same without her mind u the last few months she was stuck behind the scenes and in 2 girls so if she was still there she would still b in same position least we got a couple years of videos to remind us her Wink

dont forget your highness to hannah's petBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
25-08-2012 09:12
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

What will it take for some of you guys to give up and stop watching the shows? Many of you find the shows dull and boring, which is a reasonable view and one that you are entitled to express but honestly I don't understand why you keep watching. Are you expecting the format/content to change? Do you think that someone with influence at the channel is going to read the thread and think 'Eureka, I know what to change to increase business'? Is there some low that the channels can sink to that will finally drive you away or will you be watching (and complaining loudly about) the channels for the foreseeable future?
25-08-2012 09:55
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-08-2012 09:07 )timtheactor Wrote:  so yet again a truly boring show.its such a shame that this once great channel has slipped so far into mediocrity.same girls -same sets -same predictable lack of response from the viewing public.everyone seems to have had a pop at geri this week but megan is even worse surely the most irritating of all the mic girls.please bs do something-hell anything to make it worth watching.

i agree was boring last night with lori hogging bs1 and lolly hogging extra we had 4 other girls sharing blue apart from the very occasional short stints while lolly and lori had a quick break
25-08-2012 09:57
minordriver Offline
Senior Poster

Yep very boring. Lori & lolly should be put out to pasture & let real talent on the screens
25-08-2012 10:27
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(25-08-2012 09:55 )rj242 Wrote:  What will it take for some of you guys to give up and stop watching the shows? Many of you find the shows dull and boring, which is a reasonable view and one that you are entitled to express but honestly I don't understand why you keep watching. Are you expecting the format/content to change? Do you think that someone with influence at the channel is going to read the thread and think 'Eureka, I know what to change to increase business'? Is there some low that the channels can sink to that will finally drive you away or will you be watching (and complaining loudly about) the channels for the foreseeable future?

its called habit, history and hope its like why people go and see football teams in league 1 or league 2 or support England, Scotland, wales and Northern Ireland or Eire its because you hope that one day it will get better

sure changes will happen soon because they cant sustain it with the amount of calls they have coming thru at the moment or the girls will get offered better money as there are a few new channels in the pipeline with new channels always comes lot of transfer activity

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-08-2012 10:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV