babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I can't help but like Lori and as I have said before although Geri/Lolly/Twins are not my cup of tea I do not begrudge their fans seeing them. However, no matter who the girl in question is no girl should hog the beds over the course of the evening (unless they go down the route of RLC and have just the same one on a channel all night). Surely if they are waving the phones around for half the night it would make sense to take them off for a decent break and let one of the infrequent ones try for calls. At worst they will only end up the same-waggling the phones around. As the old saying glaringly highlights, 'familiarity breeds contempt!!'
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2012 07:56 by bytor.)
24-08-2012 07:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(23-08-2012 23:26 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  Sorry unrelated to bull dom nights, but just wonder have any other freeviewers lost BS1 & BS extreme?
Probably unrelated, I saw around 11 that whilst Geri was doing her usual routine (that's about as polite as I can put it), there was an on-screen message reading "You have unused items on your desktop - click this button to tidy up" (or whatever the actual wording is - you'll know the sort of thing) which I thought was a pretty amusing error laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-08-2012 08:27
thescientist Away

Agree with what SteveHG and bytor have stated above.
There have been some very good nights on BS this week, but I just cant understand the reasoning behind these channel hogging nights, especially when the likes of the gorgeous Daryl, Gracie and Chelsea are on also.
I actually like Lori, she looks great naked, but BS has about 30 girls why cant they all have similar screen time, over a period of time.
Other things that annoy me are:
why do Lori and Geri have to shout on the mic when they persistently keep flogging their pictures and videos?
why do they flog their pictures and videos when others are on screen, blocking the view, cant this be restricted to when they are on screen?
why is there a host for the night, most of the girls are comfortable on the mic and can make announcements when necessary. This is not to get rid of Megan and Jada,its just that I like to see them on the bed.
24-08-2012 15:04
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

This channel is abysmal mate.
From the One Tit No Tit model policy to the Groundhog day model roster chuck in the you have a mic I have mic.I mean what's the point of a designated Mic girl when every other girl is on the Mic? (its like a rap battle at times)
Look! There's no doubt they've got some top girls,but it's all just a bit same old same old.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2012 15:41 by The Truth.)
24-08-2012 15:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

cant belive i recorded both channels yesterday cos i thought might have a little solo daryl chelsea and gracie action. wasnt much of that just lori on BS waggling the phone or not waggling the phone having the phone away from her not on a call looking bored. just got to ask where is this so called Freeview audience they keep putting there hopes on its supposed to be a captive audience. And it was a thurs night as well usally start of the weekend for some

All i know is i missed some a great sam tye debut on elite for that load of crap

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2012 16:29 by HannahsPet.)
24-08-2012 16:27
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

As I have said before,who ever runs these channels has a distinct imagination void,as for the usual subjects,wonder if they realise how boring and stale their shows have become.

Age is a state of mind.
24-08-2012 16:29
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(24-08-2012 16:27 )HannahsPet Wrote:  just got to ask where is this so called Freeview audience they keep putting there hopes on its supposed to be a captive audience.

Why would there be much of a FV audience when all we get is the same night after night ? Lori, naked for 3 hours a time (yawn); Geri an overbearing presence on all the BS channels. And the rest of the roster figting for the scraps. It's just not good enough. It's tired and predictable, and most disappointingly of all, not remotely sexy.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-08-2012 17:03
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I doubt they have as they seem content with this mediocracy for so long. I especially hate that they pack one channel with 2/3 girls at once and another channel always only has 1 babe. Really baffles me. They need to get rid of this 'domination' thing too, wearing black pvc, pouting and looking angry is not domination, where are the whips etc?!
24-08-2012 17:05
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Where are the days of the paige hand bra, i miss the will she wont she moments, and after that the will she wont she slide her panties down! Those moments i miss! Since paige left bs its really gone crap!! BS when you have a girl like paige on ur books show her some respect and keep her at all costs... Fairplay to paigey now... I bet shes laughin!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
25-08-2012 00:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-08-2012 17:03 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Why would there be much of a FV audience when all we get is the same night after night ? Lori, naked for 3 hours a time (yawn); Geri an overbearing presence on all the BS channels. And the rest of the roster figting for the scraps. It's just not good enough. It's tired and predictable

i said this a while ago that bs has got boring and predictable and still think that now. can pretty much predict the lineup which is usually 3 from the usual suspects (lori, lolly, camilla, tiffany, preeti and priya) and 1 or 2 other babes + geri, megan or jada as mic girl

as for the shows. the usual suspects will dominate the channels and the other babes will hardly get on in comparison unless bs has bs blue in which case other babes will be stuck on bs blue. if geri is the mic girl then she will do lengthy stints on the beds as does lori

regarding paige tyler, she's having a break from the channels

Piper Niven Superfan
25-08-2012 00:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV