babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(23-08-2012 16:23 )mikedafc Wrote:  Have to say not liking the domination theme that has become prevalent lately on BS

I'd enjoy it more if they did it properly, a girl sat on a chair looking moody isn't really what domination is about. At least it gets them off the beds I suppose, but whatever happened to the dungeon set that Lucy Zara used on her one night on BS?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
23-08-2012 19:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

So Geri the mouth of bs hogs the bed. Ah a breath of fresh air as Gracie appears....no wait Geri the mouth is staying on. Not really taking calls but more begging for them on the mic.....whats this Gracie fucks of after a while but Geri remains even longer. Not good on the mic but she can sure jiggle that phone. BS by name, BS by naturebladewave
23-08-2012 22:55
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2012 22:55 )bytor Wrote:  So Geri the mouth of bs hogs the bed. Ah a breath of fresh air as Gracie appears....no wait Geri the mouth is staying on. Not really taking calls but more begging for them on the mic.....whats this Gracie fucks of after a while but Geri remains even longer. Not good on the mic but she can sure jiggle that phone. BS by name, BS by naturebladewave

I think they should stop saying "Geri is on voiceover" and come clean and say Geri will be on the beds (and will actually be on there longer than most of the girls who are actually listed to appear!). That way, whether or not you like her (I don't I'm afraid) people will be prepared for her being on.
23-08-2012 23:02
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

Sorry unrelated to bull dom nights, but just wonder have any other freeviewers lost BS1 & BS extreme? Or have the wifes prayers been acted upon! Geri keeps sayin she's doin things she's not done before I suggest shuttin up?

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
23-08-2012 23:26
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

ok so geri wreckons shes tipped water all over her white see through panties showing us everything... surely then she wouldnt mind going on extreme.... stop the bullshit geri....... btw daryls on the bed... ssssshhhhhhhhhh nobody cares about you geri... put up or shut up!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
24-08-2012 00:04
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(23-08-2012 19:38 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(23-08-2012 16:23 )mikedafc Wrote:  Have to say not liking the domination theme that has become prevalent lately on BS

I'd enjoy it more if they did it properly, a girl sat on a chair looking moody isn't really what domination is about. At least it gets them off the beds
I remember Yvette doing the occasional domination stint and she was really good, but it is quite laughable seeing what BS try to pass off as domination these days.
24-08-2012 01:06
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

One of the worst ever nights on BS.
Lori lying in the same position for around 3 hours so far haranguing the audience to call and showing the same bloody bit of landing strip. Geri hogging the other channel while flogging her own vids and pics. At least I think that was happening as I couldn't bear to watch!
I think Daryl was allowed to share the screen with Geri for a short time and I don't think Gracie's been on at all except maybe for around 5 mins at the beginning. BS could have saved some money and not had these girls in at all for all the bloody use they've made of them.
24-08-2012 01:39
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

Yeh about right five to three an just seen Chelsea for the first time. 3min clock on screen don't think that's just for pics?

24-08-2012 03:04
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

OK I was wrong suppose 30mins is better than my predicted 3, bet she's knackered after such a long stint thank f**k Lori's here to pick up the slack??

24-08-2012 03:30
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Trouble with Lori is that it's exactly the same every night. Naked, same position and ushering in callers. What she doesn't realise is how restricted you become when naked, you can't really do anything!

Also, personally, getting naked so quickly and easily leaves nothing to the imagination and becomes dull (cannot believe I am saying that about a naked woman)! But she needs to mix it up, she is getting stale, she is the John Cena of Babestation
24-08-2012 03:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV