babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

thescientist Away

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(18-08-2012 11:34 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Her stock does seem to have fallen. Once she appeared to be 'top dog' so to speak alongside Lolly, now she's fallen behind Lori, Preeti, Priya, Geri and of course Lolly.

Yeah I agree Camilla seemed to be playing second fiddle behind Lori and Lolly last night a bit strange I think?
18-08-2012 11:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(18-08-2012 11:32 )thescientist Wrote:  Thought babestation blue was fantastic last night. Louise, Gracie and Charlie ran the show all night with superb performances. This is how babestation should be, not the way the other two streams are at the moment.
Above comment is spot on,could not give a shit about Lori,Lolly,hogging the other channels,kept them away from Blue.And thats the point,when blue is on its the best channel because you know the big three so they are called,why I dont know because they are so f**king boring,are not on it.

Age is a state of mind.
18-08-2012 15:31
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Now I've allways been a massive fan of Lori Buckby but even I have my limits and I know my comments might just raise a few eyebrows but I am also getting slighly disgruntled with Lori hogging the main channel for the entire night every time she is on. One thing I used to allways love about Babestation was the fact you'd allways get a variety of models all getting a reasonable amount of screen time, but for Lori to get more or less the full night is nothing short of a piss take and also left me reaching for the remote control to change the channel.

Camilla to me is a Babestation legend and it pissed me off to no extent to see her being given so little time on the screen last night. Camilla's performances are arguably the best this channel has to offer yet which has allready been stated it appear's now that she is playing second fiddle to Lori Buckby.

Babestation looks a very lonely place these days with the one model policy that appears to be the case for a lot of the recent shows. This channel started off great in 2012 with fantastic 2 for 1's but appears to be on something of a slump lately.

On the subject of sets, the bed is becoming increasingly boring too. I mean when was the last time we seen the shower being used or even the sauna Cool
18-08-2012 16:17
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

I'm not a Camilla fan, but considering how loyal she has been to BS, for a one time 'favourite' she gets treated shabbily. Lolly and Lori both left for other channels (presumably for more money), ended up returning and get treated like royality. Amanda Rendall was another, quick to jump the supposed 'sinking ship' a matter of days after she claimed she was going nowhere, then returns and gets treated better than girls who went nowhere. It's clear that loyalty counts for nothing with BS and Camilla would be best off leaving for pastures new (and if history shows us something, they'll probably then bring her back!).
18-08-2012 16:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2012 16:30 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  I'm not a Camilla fan, but considering how loyal she has been to BS, for a one time 'favourite' she gets treated shabbily. Lolly and Lori both left for other channels (presumably for more money), ended up returning and get treated like royality. Amanda Rendall was another, quick to jump the supposed 'sinking ship' a matter of days after she claimed she was going nowhere, then returns and gets treated better than girls who went nowhere. It's clear that loyalty counts for nothing with BS and Camilla would be best off leaving for pastures new (and if history shows us something, they'll probably then bring her back!).

They have lost a few of the loyal girls this year i mean Ella and kandi dani and paige

are you sure shes being left out or is she taking more time to do other stuff as shes now into this bodybuilding stuff

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-08-2012 17:26
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

apparently lolly tweeted this about 3 in the morning

*LOLLY* Babestation ‏@LollyBabeTV
Can everyone see Babestation extra .. Babestation blue and Babestation 1 on freeview ???????

was freeview working ok

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-08-2012 17:37
Jam Da Man Offline

(18-08-2012 17:37 )HannahsPet Wrote:  was freeview working ok

BS1 and Xtra were displaying ok all the way through on my recordings. I didn't record BSBlue (though I wish I had!) but that was on ok too whilst I was watching, which was upto around 2:30am.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

18-08-2012 18:12
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(18-08-2012 10:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(18-08-2012 05:15 )Sm© Wrote:  ^^^ The words "satellite dish" should tell you that he's not watching Freeview...Big Grin

not neccessarily, he might have freesat

In which case he would still be watching the satellite transmission, not the Freeview (terrestrial) transmission - the clue is Freesat.

All my Freeview recordings were fine (all available channels).
18-08-2012 20:16
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

maybe they were wondering why they had no calls then Wink

18-08-2012 20:18
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(18-08-2012 20:16 )vila Wrote:  All my Freeview recordings were fine (all available channels).

Having said that, I feel bound to point out that "fine" is a relative term when applied to Xtra.

The audio on there has been diabolical for months, aside from a few days a couple of weeks back when it returned to normality before abruptly reverting to crap at about 1:20am one night just as the feed from Camilla's mic was cut. My guess is a mixing desk problem, and since it went back to normal service for a while until someone flicked the switch to cut the mic feed, I would say the problem is probably the guy working the desk.
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2012 20:47 by vila.)
18-08-2012 20:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV