Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(30-06-2012 06:46 )shan_123 Wrote:  
(30-06-2012 01:01 )dogman Wrote:  Well Lolly certainly looks pissed off right now with no callers,if it is another of B/S cons the one way to see through it is for one of her fans to call her and see if they get straight through,then post the out come,can not believe she has only had a couple of calls in the last hour,

Everyone's fed up of her

Speak for yourself.

Lolly's ace. Fit, legend, still putting in better shifts than plenty of other girls across the channels.
30-06-2012 12:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(30-06-2012 12:26 )sikkfukk Wrote:  Speak for yourself.

Lolly's ace. Fit, legend, still putting in better shifts than plenty of other girls across the channels.

Bounce- yh man everyone loves to see her face on tv every night, why not ignore the lack of calls why Don't u, The truth is everyone has had enough of her, she's had her time and has contributed to bs but it's time to move on and for bs to say 'good luck in your future endeavours, goodbye'.

Bs is dying because of them
30-06-2012 12:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

It isnt lolly fault that the producers dont see it the way we see it. the producers have always been clueless even before lolly worked there and prob still will be after she has left the shows

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-06-2012 12:59
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(30-06-2012 11:39 )Sm© Wrote:  No oil = no callers bladewave

An oil ban's not going to do that much damage to a show, unless it was very sick already.

(30-06-2012 11:52 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The other 2 BS channels on Freeview seemed to be as busy as normal with girls on the phones.

Lolly was struggling just as badly on xtra for a while, around 2ish. when I had a look.

(30-06-2012 11:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  Tiffany said that she didn't know what's going on at BS right now but we need you guy's to support us , on another occasion when mentioning the lack of calls Tiffany appealed to people to come and play with us or me and Lolly ain't going to be on BS much longer

Yeah I noticed that too. I was just thinking, all the other high earners have jumped ship so maybe they're left with a hard core few who won't shift. Is this the new strategy to get them to leave/give Bs an excuse to sack them? Plenty of cheaper apprentices in the wings (who don't seem to be affected by the call drought).
Would that be a bit low even for Bs?
30-06-2012 14:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-06-2012 11:39 )Sm© Wrote:  No oil = no callers bladewave

well bs had it the other night when michelle thorne was on so cant be a total ban . mainly seems to be bs1 that doesnt get the calls. the other channels 909 & bsxtra do much better) or it could be people are fed up of seeing the same babes dominate over and over again (the usual suspects; camilla, lori, lolly, priya, preeti & tiffany) & megan and geri and arent calling.

for me bs need to stop the 909 shows and just have 3 bs channels with a good selection of babes on so there will be a regular stream of calls coming in and reduce the amount of plugging for bsxtreme and pics they do, that probably will put callers of too as they wont want to be interrupted by the mic girl or full screen ads

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2012 15:55 by Rammyrascal.)
30-06-2012 15:54
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

A light covering of oil on Michelle's tits doesn't count. Bring back the black plastic bed sheets drenched in oil.
30-06-2012 16:28
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

I know we are only a small section of people on this forum,but there have been some good ideas and comments on here about B/S,and what we would like to see,our likes and dislikes,so if you take that as a cross section it to me is good feed back.Any company that ignores its customers feed back in the end will end up in trouble,surely B/S must know thats happening and do something about it,they can not keep their heads in the sand forever.Lets face it,it would not take a lot to get people interested again,I have just watched a couple of old Partyland vids,one of Paige and one of Katrina,alright the sets are not brilliant,but at least they are sets,one with the motor bike,one with the nurses bed,100% better than whats been on lately,makes you realise how good the B/S, Partyland shows where.Would not take a lot to get back to these type of shows from B/S,even under the current rules.

Age is a state of mind.
30-06-2012 16:39
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I get what you are saying but they would argue that they do listen to their customers which is why they have been in business for a decade.
30-06-2012 16:57
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah and why do you think they have survived for 10 years because of the legacy of the old shows. would they have lasted 10 years with this current output doubt it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-06-2012 18:00
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

If you remember Babestation started out as a show on the Gamestation channel with several girls crammed on screens in tiny boxes. They have come a long way and grown significantly. Some of the old shows were great but some were rubbish as well yet people tend to forget the bad ones and reminisce about the 'good old days'. It is unfair to compare content as everyone is well aware that the channels are regulated heavily now which is why all channels put on such conservative shows.
30-06-2012 18:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV