Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GTIMKV Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^

Career over. Are you sure?

All it needs is a couple more girls to get preggers and there's a new niche for freeview channel 96....

Duffstation

oh....wait a minute.....

what's freeview 95 these days

eekeekeekSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Now that's scary. I started my reply before tumble drier's post, left it to get my washing out of the dryer - hit post reply and......
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 22:25 by GTIMKV.)
29-06-2012 22:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Well Lolly certainly looks pissed off right now with no callers,if it is another of B/S cons the one way to see through it is for one of her fans to call her and see if they get straight through,then post the out come,can not believe she has only had a couple of calls in the last hour,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2012 01:13 by dogman.)
30-06-2012 01:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I don't think Tiffany had a single call in the 11 - 11.30 freeview slot. Pretty hard to believe, that.

Funny thing, though. Just before she went to the mic for the second time (about 11.05 maybe) I could've sworn she turned the phone up and said something like "hang on a min" but yet didn't go back to it after she put the mic down.

Don't suppose anyone was recording? Just out of curiosity.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2012 02:17 by The Silent Majority.)
30-06-2012 01:26
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(30-06-2012 01:01 )dogman Wrote:  Well Lolly certainly looks pissed off right now with no callers,if it is another of B/S cons the one way to see through it is for one of her fans to call her and see if they get straight through,then post the out come,can not believe she has only had a couple of calls in the last hour,

Everyone's fed up of her
30-06-2012 06:46
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Ironic thing is if lolly moved to RLC then would proberly start liking and watching her again and prob ring her. i know funny how things change wasnt to keen on ava thought she was pretty but nothing more then since shes moved to RLC dont know somethings changed must be something about BS that stops us enjoying it Wink

Also like to say if all the channels are struggling then why are RLC starting another Redlight Rio Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2012 08:57 by HannahsPet.)
30-06-2012 07:06
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well iv'e never seen channels make so much of the fact that no one was calling in, the girls on BS1 last night took every opportunity they had to advertise and this , Lolly took every opportunity she had to point out she had no callers and the phone lines were very quiet , she asked if some sort of festival was taking place that everyone had gone to so weren't watching BS . When Tiffany came on she made a point of asking if Lolly if she had had many calls , Lolly said she hadn't, at one point after Tiffany had been on screen for some time she said she hadn't had a call yet, on another occasion after receiving no calls Tiffany said that she didn't know what's going on at BS right now but we need you guy's to support us , on another occasion when mentioning the lack of calls Tiffany appealed to people to come and play with us or me and Lolly ain't going to be on BS much longer .
It even looks like the girl caller have deserted them as well ,

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2012 11:37 by mr mystery.)
30-06-2012 11:36
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

No oil = no callers bladewave
30-06-2012 11:39
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(30-06-2012 11:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  Well iv'e never seen channels make so much of the fact that no one was calling in, the girls on BS1 last night took every opportunity they had to advertise and this , Lolly took every opportunity she had to point out she had no callers and the phone lines were very quiet , she asked if some sort of festival was taking place that everyone had gone to so weren't watching BS . When Tiffany came on she made a point of asking if Lolly if she had had many calls , Lolly said she hadn't, at one point after Tiffany had been on screen for some time she said she hadn't had a call yet, on another occasion after receiving no calls Tiffany said that she didn't know what's going on at BS right now but we need you guy's to support us , on another occasion when mentioning the lack of calls Tiffany appealed to people to come and play with us or me and Lolly ain't going to be on BS much longer .

Really it was said they might not be on much longer?- can't wait for that to happen, celebration time, come on!!!!
30-06-2012 11:40
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(30-06-2012 11:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  Well iv'e never seen channels make so much of the fact that no one was calling in, the girls on BS1 last night took every opportunity they had to advertise and this , Lolly took every opportunity she had to point out she had no callers and the phone lines were very quiet , she asked if some sort of festival was taking place that everyone had gone to so weren't watching BS . When Tiffany came on she made a point of asking if Lolly if she had had many calls , Lolly said she hadn't, at one point after Tiffany had been on screen for some time she said she hadn't had a call yet, on another occasion after receiving no calls Tiffany said that she didn't know what's going on at BS right now but we need you guy's to support us , on another occasion when mentioning the lack of calls Tiffany appealed to people to come and play with us or me and Lolly ain't going to be on BS much longer .

As I said in my post yesterday, it is all very strange. Both Lolly and Tiffany had no callers while I was watching last night. Smc's vid of Tiffany posted this morning illustrates this
see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1086928
The other 2 BS channels on Freeview seemed to be as busy as normal with girls on the phones.
It did occur to me that there have been some more areas having "digital switch overs" recently, and it might be a scam to catch the new freeview viewers out.
It seems unlikely that it is a technical problem associated with either the phones or the channel that is affected since it would surely have been fixed by now.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2012 12:11 by TheWatcher.)
30-06-2012 11:52
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

I just think that these channels have had there day,Same girls every night,same outfits,same settings wheres the imagination I could think of lots of sets and outfits even with ofcom regulations.
Maybe if they did a happy hour with cheaper calls as money is tight at the moment they have to encourage callers and not turn them off.
Im also fed up of seeing Lolly Badcock on most nights nothing personal would be nice to have a change.
Im sorry if this offends bit thats how I see how things are at present. Sad

Im like marmite.
30-06-2012 12:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV