babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Inflate their boobs to impress people is a ludicrous criticism since the majority of girls in this industry are surgically enhanced. i love Letesha, the other two not so much but I respect that people like different things. Babestation try to cater to as many different tastes as possible but if there is no girl that you like then you should switch the channel. You do need to acknowlege though that not everyone has the same taste in girls that you do.
22-06-2012 13:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(22-06-2012 13:36 )rj242 Wrote:  Inflate their boobs to impress people is a ludicrous criticism since the majority of girls in this industry are surgically enhanced. i love Letesha, the other two not so much but I respect that people like different things. Babestation try to cater to as many different tastes as possible but if there is no girl that you like then you should switch the channel. You do need to acknowlege though that not everyone has the same taste in girls that you do.

It doesn't come down to taste, bs just puts the same girls night after night so forgive me for being bored, as for other channels yh like they are any better.
22-06-2012 13:39
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Then why do you watch?
22-06-2012 13:43
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(22-06-2012 13:43 )rj242 Wrote:  Then why do you watch?

I don't watch often like u guys, i guess i do tune in when I see the girls that I have mentioned previously or when Leah Francis, Carmen, holly James were regularly on elite but then for no apparent reasons they disappear.
22-06-2012 13:50
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with others that many of these discussions have been recycled, partly because people come on the forum who haven't read the earlier ones and it all goes round again.

One thing I do find is that BS doesn't seem to know how to handle the apprentices, one minute featuring some of them on the main channels (and even putting them on Extreme), next minute relegating them back to the Apprentice channel. The same applies to the more "occasional" girls and ones like Mica and Georgie who've come back from other channels who generally have to appear together while the "core" group (Lolly, Lori and perhaps the twins) seem to monopolise the individual sessions. We can all get into fruitless arguments about who brings in the most money, but you only have to see how girls like Ella and Kandi have blossomed once they left BS for other channels.

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with whether girls are prepared to go on Xtreme either. Some girls are clearly being encouraged to go on there for pretend "full-on sex" while other more favoured ones e.g. Lolly never go. I still can't get my head round the fact that most of these "live naked sex sessions" are actually quite a lot tamer than some of the regular 2-4-1s BS had a couple of years ago. Perhaps someone could explain this to me one day!
22-06-2012 14:02
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

There is no hard and fast rule about Apprentice - at the end of the day it is only Blue with a different name. The girls who are more popular, willing to do Xtreme or simply willing to come in to cover at short notice will get slots across the channels. As for the individual sessions if Babestation are not featuring their most popular girls then they are being foolish. I would be amazed if Lolly and Lori were not their most profitable girls. With Ella and Kandi, they have been good at RLC but they were doing nothing at Babestation so the move worked for everyone.
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2012 14:31 by rj242.)
22-06-2012 14:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

babestation has been mentioned on the new episode of a league of their own tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
22-06-2012 21:29
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

yeah seen it with james cordens actions perhaps he should be signed up
22-06-2012 21:46
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

that must be a record even for bs a continuous four and a half hours of lolly from midnight till 4.30.now even for lolly fans this is a bit of overkill
23-06-2012 09:40
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

why the hell did they need to do that looking at last nights lineup with mica lacey and lori was a good lineup

think that is a record think paige and ella and tiffany have done 3 -3 1/2 hours on a bed straight

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2012 09:59 by HannahsPet.)
23-06-2012 09:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV