Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(17-06-2012 17:15 )dogman Wrote:  
(17-06-2012 11:55 )shan_123 Wrote:  Just wish there was one night with no advertising and meaningless presenters interfering every 10 mins, can't believe they put so much effort on advertising.
Because what I have seen on the last few nights,their call rates must be dropping like a stone,there was Lolly for the second night running begging for calls,the night before one of the twins spent more time off the phones than on them,she must of had wrist ache with the amount of time she spent shacking the phone every time she was on,that or the battery was dead,and remember they have F/V as well as satellite air time.When I flicked over to the other channels to see if they where the same,most where all on calls,and this was not early in the morning when it is a quiet time,so their answer more ads,more hard sell,SOME people must take notice or why do it,or is it that they have been doing it for so long and become so blind,that they dont realise its having the reverse affect and just putting people off.And has done for a long long time.
Sorry Dan added some more before I saw your reply.

Age is a state of mind.
17-06-2012 19:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

they have but seems to be only 1 idea put more girls on the beds and come up with more gimmicks Apprentice and Ebony

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-06-2012 19:29
flumpertron Offline
Senior Poster

Whats with the padded walls behind the babes on babestation xtra? It looks like a padded cell in a lunatic asylum?!? Did someone go beserk and knock their head in there last week?!?
17-06-2012 23:23
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

Am I not able to call actual Babestation using the PC microphone? I've just topped up £20 and discovered this fact. I'm fucking pissed off if that's the case...

I Love Rebecca Kelly
18-06-2012 01:35
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

if its the credtit card service on the website you can only use it on Blue or apprentice I know cos i asked them before i spent on it they said they were rolling it out to all soon but that was 2 months ago and prob still not they had voipay bout 6 months back but that lasted a few weeks and they dumped that as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2012 05:29 by HannahsPet.)
18-06-2012 05:27
shan_123 Offline
Banned

Man why is lily not on, I swear I heard her last week say that
every Monday she will be on, what a load of bullshit.

Cant believe bs doesn't offer this girl more nights and instead retain the same stale girls
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2012 17:33 by shan_123.)
18-06-2012 17:32
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(18-06-2012 17:32 )shan_123 Wrote:  Man why is lily not on, I swear I heard her last week say that
every Monday she will be on, what a load of bullshit.

Cant believe bs doesn't offer this girl more nights and instead retain the same stale girls
I agree more Lily, but would like to see on more than just Mondays
18-06-2012 17:36
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

(18-06-2012 05:27 )HannahsPet Wrote:  if its the credtit card service on the website you can only use it on Blue or apprentice I know cos i asked them before i spent on it they said they were rolling it out to all soon but that was 2 months ago and prob still not they had voipay bout 6 months back but that lasted a few weeks and they dumped that as well

So that's £20 for nothing. Let's hope they roll it out to Babestation soon...

I Love Rebecca Kelly
18-06-2012 21:30
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

Well the idiot controlling the advertising was back.They were advertising naked pics of Cherri see behind the piece of paper.The piece of paper was stuck to a pair of black pants
Also they spelt Sensi wrong

When is trading standards going to get hold of these conmen naked means naked uncensored means uncensored.

I've complained 3 times, but ofcom are more interested in one complaint in 6 million viewers about Poirot than what there actual job is
19-06-2012 08:49
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

I seriously think Babestation need to let people call using the Credit card or PC Microphone line. They'd certainly get me calling, because the lack of follow up text messages is great. Also I have to go through a stupid unlocking process from my mobile provider to get access to the premium number, it's just a headache. All the other channels have embraced it and I've called them all using the other methods. I'd love to call Babestation and I'm sure I'm not alone in this, so guys, seriously consider it, I think it'd be worthwhile.

I Love Rebecca Kelly
20-06-2012 01:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV