babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(17-06-2012 11:28 )shan_123 Wrote:  Doesn't help when Louise takes up most of the room on the bed lol

not nice that saying louise is fat, anyway louise wasnt on last night. nope hannahspet nothing good in the bits you missed

Piper Niven Superfan
17-06-2012 11:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(17-06-2012 11:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(17-06-2012 11:28 )shan_123 Wrote:  Doesn't help when Louise takes up most of the room on the bed lol

not nice that saying louise is fat, anyway louise wasnt on last night. nope hannahspet nothing good in the bits you missed

nah she's nice and busty which I like, I just said that because the other day she was on with daryl and I just couldn't help but notice daryl couldn't move around as much as she wanted to.
17-06-2012 11:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ok thanks, just when i first read what you said, i thought you were saying louise is fat. when two babes are on a bed they can never move around as much compared to if theyre on her own

Piper Niven Superfan
17-06-2012 11:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah not really room for more than one girl on some of those sets which is weird that they decide to put 2-3 girls on the beds at a time dont know why they just open the set up and have all 3 channels on one set least would give the girls more room

Bs is like battery farming of Calls where as RLC and Elite are Free Range maybe thats why the girls do better performances Wink more space to move i mean kandi moved more in one night than she would have done in a month when she was at BS Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2012 11:51 by HannahsPet.)
17-06-2012 11:45
shan_123 Offline
Banned

Just wish there was one night with no advertising and meaningless presenters interfering every 10 mins, can't believe they put so much effort on advertising.
17-06-2012 11:55
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(17-06-2012 11:55 )shan_123 Wrote:  Just wish there was one night with no advertising and meaningless presenters interfering every 10 mins, can't believe they put so much effort on advertising.
Because what I have seen on the last few nights,their call rates must be dropping like a stone,there was Lolly for the second night running begging for calls,the night before one of the twins spent more time off the phones than on them,she must of had wrist ache with the amount of time she spent shacking the phone every time she was on,that or the battery was dead,and remember they have F/V as well as satellite air time.When I flicked over to the other channels to see if they where the same,most where all on calls,and this was not early in the morning when it is a quiet time,so their answer more ads,more hard sell,SOME people must take notice or why do it,or is it that they have been doing it for so long and become so blind,that they dont realise its having the reverse affect and just putting people off.And has done for a long long time.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2012 17:29 by dogman.)
17-06-2012 17:15
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(17-06-2012 17:15 )dogman Wrote:  Because what I have seen on the last few nights,their call rates must be dropping like a stone,there was Lolly for the second night running begging for calls,the night before one of the twins spent more time off the phones than on them,she must of had wrist ache with the amount of time she spent shacking the phone every time she was on,that or the battery was dead,and remember they have F/V as well as satellite air time.When I flicked over to the other channels to see if they where the same,most where all on calls,and this was not early in the morning when it is a quiet time,so their answer more ads,more hard sell.people must take notice or why do it,
Well if thats the case, why are Babestation not doing anything about it?
17-06-2012 17:19
shan_123 Offline
Banned

Just hate when good things disappear, I may be wrong but it looks like letisha is gone, kayla was good aswell. I for one like the babestation apprentice concept but the really good ones just end up going away and I don't get what bs is doing there
17-06-2012 17:28
Jam Da Man Offline

(17-06-2012 17:28 )shan_123 Wrote:  Just hate when good things disappear, I may be wrong but it looks like letisha is gone, kayla was good aswell.

Letesha is away on holiday. Yesterday was her birthday.

[Image: image-120F_4FDE0B3C.jpg]

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

17-06-2012 17:52
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(17-06-2012 17:19 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(17-06-2012 17:15 )dogman Wrote:  Because what I have seen on the last few nights,their call rates must be dropping like a stone,there was Lolly for the second night running begging for calls,the night before one of the twins spent more time off the phones than on them,she must of had wrist ache with the amount of time she spent shacking the phone every time she was on,that or the battery was dead,and remember they have F/V as well as satellite air time.When I flicked over to the other channels to see if they where the same,most where all on calls,and this was not early in the morning when it is a quiet time,so their answer more ads,more hard sell.people must take notice or why do it,
Well if thats the case, why are Babestation not doing anything about it?
Added to this Dan before I saw your reply,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2012 19:15 by dogman.)
17-06-2012 19:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV