babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Seems Babestation channel 910 has the same problem with it's all its tv sound and audio as Storm 966 has with it's microphone audio.

It's probably a wiring problem, pluses & minuses cancelling audio in true mono? But like Storm can't believe the problem continues night after night without being solved!

Also can't believe Lacey Lorenzo is still stuck on the Apprentice show! She deserves better, too good to be stuck on there and should be surely on 906 or 910 instead?

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
05-06-2012 22:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2012 22:49 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Seems Babestation channel 910 has the same problem with it's all its tv sound and audio as Storm 966 has with it's microphone audio.

It's probably a wiring problem, pluses & minuses cancelling audio in true mono? But like Storm can't believe the problem continues night after night without being solved!

Also can't believe Lacey Lorenzo is still stuck on the Apprentice show! She deserves better, too good to be stuck on there and should be surely on 906 or 910 instead?

I agree with the Apprentice comment, but, she has had a couple of great sessions there, so I think it's down to the producer of the night, and also down to the mood of everyone involved.
05-06-2012 23:05
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(05-06-2012 22:49 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Seems Babestation channel 910 has the same problem with it's all its tv sound and audio as Storm 966 has with it's microphone audio.

The sound on 910 now works ok for me, but BSXtra on freeview 94 is still garbled. The pre recorded message at the start of the show is fine but the background music and the girls on the mike are still fucked up annoyed

Lacey was on 906 earlier but got replaced by Mica when tits out time started... no real complaint here, Mica is awesome Wink
06-06-2012 22:11
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Not a great nights viewing last night was it ? Mica had a surprisingly poor night, Lolly was her usual (boring IMO) self, Camilla was same old same old, didn't see anything of Lacey. And of the BS blue girls, Nicole was the only one I had any interest in seeing and she seemed a bit off too. Hope tonights line-up can make up for it. Hopefully Britney will be back on.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-06-2012 12:06
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2012 12:06 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Not a great nights viewing last night was it ?...
Agreed. While it was good to see Mica and Lacey have longer than usual solo stints it was still the usual lying around in oil. Mica in oil lying around for an hour, come back a little while later and apply the oil again, rinse and repeat. And throw Lacey in there for a couple 20minute 2-4-2's.
07-06-2012 17:48
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(07-06-2012 12:06 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Not a great nights viewing last night was it ? Mica had a surprisingly poor night, Lolly was her usual (boring IMO) self, Camilla was same old same old, didn't see anything of Lacey. And of the BS blue girls, Nicole was the only one I had any interest in seeing and she seemed a bit off too. Hope tonights line-up can make up for it. Hopefully Britney will be back on.

(07-06-2012 17:49 )babestation Wrote:  #BabestationTV: Tonight's lineup is Lolly, Priya, Chelsea French and Nicolle Knight. Masti: Shanti, Sitara and Aneesha. Megan is voiceover x

Nevermind Sad

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-06-2012 19:04
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2012 19:04 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  
(07-06-2012 12:06 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Not a great nights viewing last night was it ? Mica had a surprisingly poor night, Lolly was her usual (boring IMO) self, Camilla was same old same old, didn't see anything of Lacey. And of the BS blue girls, Nicole was the only one I had any interest in seeing and she seemed a bit off too. Hope tonights line-up can make up for it. Hopefully Britney will be back on.

(07-06-2012 17:49 )babestation Wrote:  #BabestationTV: Tonight's lineup is Lolly, Priya, Chelsea French and Nicolle Knight. Masti: Shanti, Sitara and Aneesha. Megan is voiceover x

Nevermind Sad

Now, now you shouldn't complain. BS do vary the lineup. One night its Lolly and Priya but the next night they put Priya and Lolly on. Then to mix it up they put Lolly and Preeti on the following night. Being the scheduler at BS must be a fucking doddle of a job Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 20:57 by bytor.)
07-06-2012 20:55
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

What are your thoughts on Ashleigh Doll as a possible for Babestation?

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

07-06-2012 23:00
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Are they having problems with the mics tonight, everytime they come on the mic it sounds like they are underwater and it is very difficult to hear them.
08-06-2012 02:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I noticed on the Babestationcams.com site, that both Lilly Roma and Becky Roberts are on it as well, but, they are Elite women, so why are they on there???

Could they be slowly moving onto the Babestation channel as well, or is this just a super weird instance of an entirely different channel allowing them to be on their site?

Kind of confusing.
08-06-2012 16:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV