Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(26-04-2012 10:21 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 09:25 )jake13457 Wrote:  Babestation Blue, what is it all about? What is the reason for this channel name?

(26-04-2012 09:33 )elgar1uk Wrote:  I think the Babestation Blue channel is meant to be mainly for the apprentice girls who have graduated.

There are 2 Babestation Blues!
The Babestation Blue channel is on ch97 and just has an hour of teleshopping at 4am
The Babestation Blue program is sometimes shown on ch96 which is the Party channel.

Babestaion Blue is not the name of any channel on Sky or freeview , it is the name of a program only , the program Babestation Blue transmits on Sky Ch 909 with the channel name of "Get Lucky TV" and on freeview Ch 96 with the channel name of "Party" , it broadcasts when neither Dirty Wives or Babestation apprentice is not being show on Sky 909 or FV 96 , it does seem to show more of the apprentice girls that have been around for a while these days but not exclusively .

Freeview Ch 97 is not called Babestation Blue , it is just straight "Blue" and like TheWatcher says it just shows teleshopping , This freeview channel used to be called "Blue Kiss" and was and probably still is owned by Square 1 Management Limited , The Sky Blue Kiss channel Ch 951 was also owned by Square 1 who leased it to another Sky only babe channel company for a while , around this time the "Kiss" got dropped from the freeview channel name and it became just Blue , Sky channel 951 has now been sold to Playboy TV , at present it just shows teleshopping and adverts for their various channels and is now called Babe Guide

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 18:22 by mr mystery.)
26-04-2012 14:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

(26-04-2012 14:01 )Don Tingley Wrote:  I'm not sure what Georgie and Tiffany had before 11p.m but between 11p.m and 5a.m Georgie and Tiffany only had 20 minutes solo each, interesting really. The rest of the time was a few 2-4-1's, mainly Tiffany paired with another girl.

I could be wrong on those but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

whaaat! 20 minss let me guess geri got alot more. thats what i was goin on about earlier in this forum. o well thanks for the info

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
26-04-2012 15:21
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(25-04-2012 21:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  geri's on the phone right now Sad. happens with megan too when she's listed as a mic girl, she goes on the beds.
Yeah, but not nearly as often! Megan's usually like a warm-up act before the proper stars come on.

And she's clearly a different personality to Geri Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-04-2012 18:10
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

so geri is on tonight the same time as tiffany again. guess im gonna be pissed of tomorrow again Sad

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
26-04-2012 18:52
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Geri will you please fu-k off when Michelle Thorne is on the bed .
Geri`s interuptions are irritating and she has the sex appeal of a wet fish.
Yet another scam from BS tonight. You can phone BS but when you get through to Michelle BS will cut your call off after 2 mins of getting to speak to Michelle.
So you have spent over £10 waiting in a queue to speak to Michelle at £1.50 a min plus a £2 conection fee and are cut off after 2 mins when
the fake girl callers can be on the phone for an indefinate periiod of time
No BS I will not be calling ever again as you are just money grabing Con artists
26-04-2012 23:27
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I was just gonna write something similar. Geri, no disrespect, but FUCK OFF. Sooooooo annoying. Christ !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-04-2012 23:37
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

You do realise,the more you say it the more they do it?
That's how BS roll
Listening to the fansSurprised
Good Timeslaugh
26-04-2012 23:48
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Geri's also going to be on BSXtreme with Tiffany,
......who's still on the bed at the moment & also yet again Ashleigh Doll who was on Storm TV last night

(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 00:31 by RRROGER.)
27-04-2012 00:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Blimey i turned to Apprentice about 5am waiting for hannah on Bikini babes and who do i find on the bed taking calls Geri

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-04-2012 06:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

didnt know geri was an apprentice laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2012 09:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV