babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-03-2012 15:08 )mr mystery Wrote:  It doesn't matter what the shows are called , they are all broadcast from the same studio , the 3 shows all earn money for the same company , the girls wages are paid by the same company , the same company "Cellcast" is in charge of all 3 , program names means bugger all , it's the company behind the program name that counts , Cellcast

Yes, but this is the Babestation section, NOT the Cellcast section. There are separate sections on the forum for Masti and Dirty Wives.
'babestation' used to refer to all the cellcast channels, but cellcast themselves have chosen to change that with the distinct content, so now babestation really refers to the one, occasionally two bs branded channels, and Apprentice.

Certainly cellcast may employ a similar number of girls across their channels to before, but on the babestation part of their empire that clearly isn't the case.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
24-03-2012 19:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(24-03-2012 19:54 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 15:08 )mr mystery Wrote:  It doesn't matter what the shows are called , they are all broadcast from the same studio , the 3 shows all earn money for the same company , the girls wages are paid by the same company , the same company "Cellcast" is in charge of all 3 , program names means bugger all , it's the company behind the program name that counts , Cellcast

Yes, but this is the Babestation section, NOT the Cellcast section. There are separate sections on the forum for Masti and Dirty Wives.
babestation'used to refer to all the cellcast channels, but cellcast themselves have chosen to change that with the distinct content, so now babestation really refers to the one, occasionally two bs branded channels, and Apprentice.

Certainly cellcast may employ a similar number of girls across their channels to before, but on the babestation part of their empire that clearly isn't the case.

munch

The Babestation name didn't used to refer to all the Cellcast channels in the non to distant past , Cellcast is going back to it's roots , Sex Station , PartyPeople , Blue Kiss , original Partygirls , Babecast , Live xxx , were not covered by the "Babestation" tag.
I don't think Cellcast is to bothered what this forum does about categorising it's channels laugh , or whether they have separate sections or not . BS1 BS Xtra , BS Xtreme , BS Apprentice , Dirty Wives , Masti Chat , are all Cellcast programs , all go out from the same building , Cellcast employ and pay the wages of all the girls no matter what the shows are called , plus some of the girls have and still do move round the channels , some Masti girls have appeared on the main BS channels and vice versa , the apprentice girls also appear on the main BS channels and Dani Amour from Dirty Wives has appeared on BS . The shows are just names just like the shows of old that i have mentioned , the girls and staff still earn money for the same company and get paid by the same company , the revenue goes to the same place whether BS is in the show title or not . If i'm not mistaken the number to download the girls pics and vids etc is the same on Sky Ch 909 no matter what show is on .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 21:03 by mr mystery.)
24-03-2012 20:22
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-03-2012 11:20 )babefinder Wrote:  Some of the apprentice girls would give any of the regular girls a run for their money if given the same freedom.
none of the apprentice babes are in Lolly Badcocks league
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 23:44 by rogerthedoger.)
24-03-2012 23:42
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Im sure you think so judging by your avatar,but thats your opinion and im pretty sure theres alot of people on this forum who cant stand the sight of her...Surprised

Not me though i think shes fit...with cracking tits.

But sadly her performance isn't anywhere near the standard of tiffany,lori,camilla and other BS girls...Important

So when the likes of lacey,nicole and other bs apprentice girls start getting the same air time as lolly im pretty sure they'll put on better shows than lolly.

Unless lolly suddenly starts getting her knickers off,i wont be watching her for long.
25-03-2012 01:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

been the lori and lolly show tonight Sad the 2 bs channels have been pretty much totally hogged by them. camilla has done the odd stint but has been the bsxtreme babe so hasnt been on as much. louise porter has barely been on tonight, she did 1 stint from 10pm-11pm and then went off screen and only now!!!!!! has come back on screen totally ridiculous.!!!!!!!!

babestation not everyone likes the babes your ramming down our throats

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2012 02:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Bare with me as I attempt to type in a sober way, but I do agree that Lolly's sessions would benefit if she got nude for once.

Smile
25-03-2012 02:49
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Nothing against any of the usual suspects because we wouldn't kick any of them out of bed if we had the choice but BS really needs to stop fucking about and give others more airtime so they can at least have a chance to prove themselves and develop their own fanbase.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
25-03-2012 03:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(25-03-2012 03:00 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Nothing against any of the usual suspects because we wouldn't kick any of them out of bed if we had the choice but BS really needs to stop fucking about and give others more airtime so they can at least have a chance to prove themselves and develop their own fanbase.

I would agree, minus some sessions here and there.
25-03-2012 03:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(25-03-2012 02:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  been the lori and lolly show tonight Sad the 2 bs channels have been pretty much totally hogged by them. camilla has done the odd stint but has been the bsxtreme babe so hasnt been on as much. louise porter has barely been on tonight, she did 1 stint from 10pm-11pm and then went off screen and only now!!!!!! has come back on screen totally ridiculous.!!!!!!!!

babestation not everyone likes the babes your ramming down our throats

Why is it I am not surprised? Rolleyes

25-03-2012 03:22
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(25-03-2012 03:00 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  but BS really needs to stop fucking about and give others more airtime so they can at least have a chance to prove themselves and develop their own fanbase.

That is the purpose of the Apprentice shows and judging by some of the threads on this forum it is starting to work.
25-03-2012 07:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV