babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(19-03-2012 20:36 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I've noticed that Megan and Geri have started to invade the dayshows now as well as the nightshows. I wonder how deep BS are wanting to keep digging that hole that they're in.
Is that that 'Cheeky Telly' rubbish? What a waste of airtime bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-03-2012 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(23-03-2012 00:00 )bigguy01 Wrote:  no wonder megan coxxx and amanda rendall have jumped ship.

From the Marie Celeste to the Titanic perhaps Wink
23-03-2012 00:40
scorpi-d Offline
Senior Poster

Bs seems to be more interested in fake tits and tattoos than natural beauty, sorry BUT that is the biggest turn off ever. No wonder it's falling behind other channels yes some have fake tits but not to the extreme of Bs. Any natural beauty Paige, Geri etc seems to be pushed to the back for some of the WORST boob jobs ever.
23-03-2012 00:54
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(23-03-2012 00:54 )scorpi-d Wrote:  Bs seems to be more interested in fake tits and tattoos than natural beauty, sorry BUT that is the biggest turn off ever. No wonder it's falling behind other channels yes some have fake tits but not to the extreme of Bs. Any natural beauty Paige, Geri etc seems to be pushed to the back for some of the WORST boob jobs ever.

Huh

Correct me if I'm wrong mate but hasn't Geri just been on for a straight hour or maybe even more? That's hardly "pushing her back". I'd say apart from the twins she's been on more than any other girl for the past week (not saying that as a bad thing).

You also say BS is "falling behind other channels", can I ask, how exactly?

Take the webstream for example, usually reasonable quality and doesn't have a timeout like RLC and Elite. Quite good going if you ask me, they aren't forcing people to become members or making people wait 2 months to upload a video.

IMO, tonight is one of the better nights on BS, what with Camilla, Daryl and 3 new-ish girls, 2 of which are hot as fuck (Kaylaa and Sammi). Plus Tiffany is getting a lot more time which is a massive plus. Not to mention last night, the 3 "apprentice" girls, all 3 were "natural" girls and got plenty of time!

Hardly falling behind anybody. I honestly can't see what the problem is Huh

Also, RLC right now, 4 girls on and 3 of those 4 are "enhanced".

Elite, 5 girls on tonight and 4 of those girls are "enhanced" as well.

Babestation tonight, although BS has the most girls on (out of the bigger channels) they've still got the most "natural" girls on yet it's BS who gets all this stick!

Edited to say, don't get me wrong, I like all the channels and pretty much all the girls on them, just saying Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 02:19 by Don Tingley.)
23-03-2012 01:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The main BS show has now become very boring due to the lack of variety. One night is pretty much the same as the next with the same few girls on most of the time.
The show has got so bad that the complaints are now mainly about the content, rather than the OSG or the interruptions.
I have no interest whatsoever in Masti nights or Dirty Wives.
Despite not being a large fan of oversized breasts, I find them preferable (apart from Ava's) to some of the pubescent breasts that some of the apprentice girls have.
23-03-2012 11:29
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

I find myself watching Babestation more than any other channel, so I have to say it's the best in my eyes. I could do with less interruptions but it's not the end of the world and I can live with it. The apprentice show has been a big success as far as I'm concerned and the main Babestation show has a top bunch of girls so I see no reason to be negative. I don't watch Dirty Wives, but it's a good move to have that show on as there's not much competition for those who like the mature babes. I'd say overall that Babestation is trying new things right now and even if some people don't like change or seeing anything new I'd say that as far as I can tell the changes are going well.
23-03-2012 11:31
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(23-03-2012 00:40 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 00:00 )bigguy01 Wrote:  no wonder megan coxxx and amanda rendall have jumped ship.

From the Marie Celeste to the Titanic perhaps Wink

Aye...I'd noticed that Amanda Rendall had gone elsewhere! annoyed
23-03-2012 14:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-03-2012 11:29 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The main BS show has now become very boring due to the lack of variety. One night is pretty much the same as the next with the same few girls on most of the time.
The show has got so bad that the complaints are now mainly about the content, rather than the OSG or the interruptions.
I have no interest whatsoever in Masti nights or Dirty Wives.
Despite not being a large fan of oversized breasts, I find them preferable (apart from Ava's) to some of the pubescent breasts that some of the apprentice girls have.

that's the word that describes babestation perfectly at the moment, boring. pretty much each night its the same seven babes (lori, lolly, ava, tiffany, preeti, priya and camilla). tonight its 3 of the 4 babes on tonight are from the usual suspects, lolly, ava and a twin and the same babes are being used on apprentice too

i only watch bs these days when louise porter is on and that's not much, or when shantii or aneesha are on masti nights

Piper Niven Superfan
23-03-2012 19:59
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-03-2012 19:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  that's the word that describes babestation perfectly at the moment, boring. pretty much each night its the same seven babes (lori, lolly, ava, tiffany, preeti, priya and camilla). tonight its 3 of the 4 babes on tonight are from the usual suspects, lolly, ava and a twin and the same babes are being used on apprentice too

i only watch bs these days when louise porter is on and that's not much, or when shantii or aneesha are on masti nights

I don't think boring is the right word also, repetitive might be closer to the mark, and I think this is mainly down to seeing either one of the twins each night, one night Priya next night Preeti,(nothing against either girl) if you did'nt see either of these for a week, comments might change, as for Camilla being on alot, I disagree, she has been on for about 5 nights in the last 3 weeks, not very often would'nt you say.
23-03-2012 20:25
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

The criticism for lack of variety is unfair. When you take into account Apprentice,Wives, Masti and Xtreme, then Babestation have a greater variety of girls than any other channel. Focusing on one of the brands is silly when it is obvious that all these channels are run by one company from the same studio.
23-03-2012 21:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV