babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Someone who i'd like to see more of, if she is a proper BS girl is Kaylaa(not sure of spelling) she was on with Tiffany a couple of nights ago.
19-03-2012 20:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(19-03-2012 19:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  and one of them's on again tonight Sad, another poor lineup tonight

Sad, but true. I'd be really interested in seeing their recent numbers regarding the amount of calls they receive. I just don't see the appeal in calling the exact same couple of girls that feature predominantly on BS.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2012 20:42 by Robot Devil.)
19-03-2012 20:32
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I've noticed that Megan and Geri have started to invade the dayshows now as well as the nightshows. I wonder how deep BS are wanting to keep digging that hole that they're in.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
19-03-2012 20:36
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(19-03-2012 20:26 )matt38 Wrote:  Someone who i'd like to see more of, if she is a proper BS girl is Kaylaa(not sure of spelling) she was on with Tiffany a couple of nights ago.

Have to agree with you there mate!

Kaylaa Kandi'k
19-03-2012 20:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i will be boycoting bs tonight with the rubbish line up Geri is the only desent babe on tonight
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2012 22:00 by rogerthedoger.)
19-03-2012 22:00
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2012 20:32 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Sad, but true. I'd be really interested in seeing their recent numbers regarding the amount of calls they receive. I just don't see the appeal in calling the exact same couple of girls that feature predominantly on BS.

I'd love to see the numbers too.

But from layman observation on how busy the phones are, I'm guessing that Dirty Wives, Masti and maybe even Apprentice are more profitable than the mainline Babestation channels, hence the scale-back on the main BS girls overhead to just the few best call generating girls.

And our moaning about the same old same old girls on all the time don't mean jack to BS, only same old same old calls and cash Wink
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2012 22:01 by KerrAvon.)
19-03-2012 22:01
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(19-03-2012 22:00 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  i will be boycoting bs tonight with the rubbish line up Geri is the only desent babe on tonight

Wouldn't call Sasha and Nicole rubbish, both good performers willing to get naked and covered in oil Wink
19-03-2012 22:25
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

babestation
i am ashamed to be a bs fan theses days i hope bs picks up and becaumes a top channel again
20-03-2012 19:12
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

I quite like Babestation personally. I'm not saying it's perfect, but I don't think it's quite as bad as what some people say it is.

I imagine after 645 pages the subject has been done to death but the things I would change about it are just a few little things, nothing major. The OSG's being the main thing, obviously you have to have them from a business point of view but I do think BS could maybe review them and put them in proportion, like the huge number at the bottom, it has to be there but not as big as that! Then again, that complaint isn't exclusive to BS.

My other complaint is the interruptions, again probably been done to death but it is far too excessive I'm sure we'd all agree on that? The other night for example, while I'm on the phone to Lacey tubbing one out, I can do without Geri invading my fucking screen every 5 minutes, and that isn't an exaggeration either. Nothing against Geri at all, it's the interruption, not who's interrupting. The worst time to call, IMO, is 11p.m - 11.30p.m when they're heavily promoting BSxtreme.

I got a bit down about BS when Paige and Georgie left as they were my favourites and let's be honest, those two we're always going to be hard to replace and didn't get as much time as what a lot would have hoped but it's not like they've retired or anything.

Some positives for me are the new-ish girls, obviously they're not brand new anymore but to a non-regular viewer I imagine they look brand new. The likes of Geri, Camilla and the twins are BS's bread and butter so to speak and are probably massively helping to keep the whole thing afloat, plus, you can't just start cutting the amount of work the girls get, they have to earn a living too, that's not fair just because some people are getting a bit bored of them. Then you've got BS currently experimenting with the newer girls and let's be honest, they're quite hot and aren't exactly shy. Lexie, Sasha, Carla and Letesha. All cute and sexy IMO, plus others. A few of them are right in there fully naked and going for it like they've been doing it for years! All in all, BS is right up there for performances IMO. There's nothing tame or restricted about BS. The girls are hot, always in barely there undies and absolute filth on the phones.

Not a perfect channel but far from the worst. Hey, just my opinions. Smile
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2012 20:48 by Don Tingley.)
20-03-2012 20:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Babestation Lolly
Lolly was on top form last night she was moving around she showed why she is bs top babe with her awesome performance most of the bs babes need to take a look at Lolly performances thats how to perform Lolly shows are always awesome she never has a bad show thats why she is the best in the world at with she does
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 13:57 by rogerthedoger.)
22-03-2012 13:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV